Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

The Importance Of Hormonal Optimization

youngsinatra

10ECE053-A504-4A26-AE94-0ACE4C6F3C5B.jpegA colleague of mine transformed his body and life in 12 months by radically changing his lifestyle based on regular blood work levels of hormones (LH, FSH, testosterone, SHBG, estradiol, prolactin, TSH, free T3, free T4, cortisol, ACTH)

He had low in-range testosterone and high prolactin to begin with, but was able to increase T to above reference range and normalize prolactin. He makes changes based on blood work indications.

He does not take TRT or other hormonal replacements! But he is working with a biochemist that specialized in hormonal optimization.

It inspired me to get my hormonal panel done and turns out I have low-ish testosterone (440 ng/dl) aswell. Well our reference is steadily declining so my T is technically still in reference range, but if you consider that the average testosterone level of a 60-year-old man in 1987 was around 500 ng/dl according to a 2007 study in Massachusetts, then I am a fuckin old guy in terms of sex hormones.

If you have low T symptoms (it affects our looks big time!) speak to a doctor and get your hormones checked!

Last edited:

Back