Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Theory The importance of skull size & it's effect on your face.

john

Languorous
Established Member
So we all know that a small skull is bad (old news)... why?

A small skull generally correlates to smaller features ... a lower IPD, PFL, narrower/shorter mouth, smaller nose, smaller jaw and a weaker chin. Let's look at an example.

Regardless of having the same ES ratios -

In real life... a 6'8" gigachad with 72 mm IPD and 15.5 cm bizygomatic width will always have a more appeal, than a normie with 62 mm IPD with a 13.3 cm bizygomatic width.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I cannot see the example, man.

I’ve never seen a gigachad above 6’5

The day I see a 6’10-7 foot gigachad I will never forget that

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I’ve never seen a gigachad above 6’5
I have seen a basketball gigachad IRL who was well above 7'. One of my uni lecturers is a normie 7' guy.

Where do you live?

I have seen a basketball gigachad IRL who was well above 7'. One of my uni lecturers is a normie 7' guy.

Where do you live?
UK. Actually one of my lecturers might be about 6’8-6’10 thing is he’s no nerdy and submissive that I feel like a larger presence than he is

In my city the aveage 18-25 year old is no more than 5’9/5’10 and at 184cm/6’0.5 i feel at a solid height despite 6’4-6’6 being ideal

SMVmaxxing mogs autistic ratios

SMVmaxxing mogs autistic ratios
What newbies fail to understand that it's autistic ratios that are cardinal and can either make you human or subhuman.

No height for your face. And your sexual market value is 0 if you don't have human-like/tolerable autistic ratios... regardless.

What newbies fail to understand that it's autistic ratios that are cardinal and can either make you human or subhuman.

No height for your face. And your sexual market value is 0 if you don't have human-like/tolerable autistic ratios... regardless.
Dude almost everyone has human-like/ tolerable ratios

Dude almost everyone has human-like/ tolerable ratios
Yeah, but the thing is foids have higher standards & want attractive men (as a result of good 'human like' ratios).
The average person is actually ugly with bad growth and ratios. If it wasn't for foids and their ridiculous standards, i wouldn't have ended up here worrying about tiny autistic ratios.

No lol, the real subhumans don't have tolerable ratios.

Those are the guys who are forced to join .co. (My application got rejected from .co 😔).

It's much more of a fun forum, but there are quite many faggots there time to time.

The average person is actually ugly with bad growth and ratios. If it wasn't for foids and their ridiculous standards, i wouldn't have ended up here worrying about tiny autistic ratios.
You need to have proper growth and "ideal" ratios and proportions in more places than just the face.
(My bad if that's what you meant)

You need to have proper growth and "ideal" ratios and proportions in more places than just the face.
(My bad if that's what you meant)
Yeah, if you're talking about body, limbs, skull and frame, i agree.

But my main focus is about the face here, since people neglect the importance of minor autistic ratios.

Yeah, if you're talking about body, limbs, skull and frame, i agree.

But my main focus is about the face here, since people neglect the importance of minor autistic ratios.

Off topic but are you having trouble logging onto .me? Their server keeps crashing or whatever. Ever since they moved servers its been garbage JFL

I just post memes there man, it has some okay memes

inb4: server crashed
How's .me for you btw? You getting a 502 bad gateway message?
Complete garbage ever since they moved servers

How's .me for you btw? You getting a 502 bad gateway message?
Complete garbage ever since they moved servers
Exactly, they also moved incels.co. But i just log in from time to time.

I've made thread insulting Knajjd and lorsss banned me just before knajjd would see my thread, and 2 days later (When Knajjd forgot about insult obviously), lorss unbanned me, i didn't even requested unban lol.

Yeah, but the thing is foids have higher standards & want attractive men (as a result of good 'human like' ratios).

No lol, the real subhumans don't have tolerable ratios.

Those are the guys who are forced to join .co. (My application got rejected from .co 😔).

It's much more of a fun forum, but there are quite many faggots there time to time.

You’re worrying because you are weak. Percentage of men 6 foot + ~15%
percentage of men who are good looking ~15%

that leaves 2.25% IF YOU ARENT CHAD ITS OOOOOOOOVVVVVVVEEEEERRRRRR

You’re worrying because you are weak.
Even you're worrying deep down inside because of women's standards. The meme of chad only is slowly becoming true, i must admit.
2 PSL whores have the guts to approach chads nowadays. Just be a high tier normie if you wish to get laid somehow.
Off topic but are you having trouble logging onto .me? Their server keeps crashing or whatever. Ever since they moved servers its been garbage JFL
YES, i just experienced that lately after the forum was shut down and reopened. Even when i logged in today, i had to do some sort of captcha test to prove whether i'm human or not.

(do they think i'm subhuman??? brutal 😭).

Then after a few hours after logging in the server is down, my computer and cloudflare work fine, it's just .me's problem.
It isn't, it's insanely boring believe me.
I lurked there once and the threads quality was amazing last year. Idk about this year tho so you may be right.
Yes there is.
Lmao are you telling me a 2 PSL subhuman who's 6'6" will get laid? Don't deny that face > height.

are you telling me a 2 PSL subhuman who's 6'6" will get laid?
Yes.
Don't deny that face > height.
It's Height > Face.
I lurked there once and the threads quality was amazing last year. Idk about this year tho so you may be right.
It's painfully booooring man... Do whatever you must, you need to experience the agony that is browsing that shithole to realize.

It's Height > Face.
By your logic - If I fraud to 6'4 (which i easily can if i fraud with lifts like every other r****d)... some curry like me can get laid.

Are you serious?
It's Height > Face.
I TOTALLY disagree.

Who told you this?

Lol everyone in PSL knows that face > height, because your face is unique and it IS your identity. This is why people put more importance on facial surgeries and not stress about LL or lifts. There's people shorter than me who get laid.

Barrett is 5'11"-6'0". He is famous because of his face. Please tell me you're trolling me for fun.

some curry like me can get laid.
You can get laid how you are right now, since you're dimorphic. Stop LARPing you pig brained n****r.
Lol everyone in PSL knows
Most PSLers are braindead lobotomized retards, I couldn't care less.
Barrett is 5'11"-6'0". He is famous because of his face. Please tell me you're trolling me for fun.
Barrett has no sex appeal, Lol.

You can get laid how you are right now, since you're dimorphic. Stop LARPing you pig brained n****r.
No face for my race, i am not larping. I am just being myself.

Most PSLers are braindead lobotomized retards, I couldn't care less.
I want you to prove to me that face < height. You can't explain any of what i said before about how people shorter than me can get laid while i can't.

You're just plainly wrong here, Rei.

You can't explain any of what i said before about how people shorter than me can get laid while i can't.
Uh, it's anecdotes. I see Indian Janitors getting laid daily, believe me on this one bro I said it so it must be true.

Uh, it's anecdotes. I see Indian Janitors getting laid daily, believe me on this one bro I said it so it must be true.
Anecdotes...

tenor.gif

Janitors by definition are 5'2" XD.

Who do they get laid with??? How hard do they mog me???

Fine if YOU're saying this, then maybe you're not kidding me.

Yes.

It's Height > Face.

It's painfully booooring man... Do whatever you must, you need to experience the agony that is browsing that shithole to realize.
I mean yeah, it would have been cool if I didn’t get f****d by genetic recombination but hey I ended up average looking with more potential when fully lean, decent height

sure man life is nothing like it is for chad and it’s hard to soldier on but if we don’t we are just making things worse for ourselves

Back