Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community

Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion The perfect app

Perma

I’m not going to say the name of the app - it’s essentially unknown. All I’m going to do is give hints. This is because whenever I (or others) have given out free advice, it’s typically ignored.

The app is a breathing app that hosts a series of exercises designed for self improvement. It discusses neck exercises, face compression, and lots of breathing exercises. Interestingly, it discusses keeping your eyes wide open. It’s written by someone with a phd. I found the website of the author when looking through whole body breathing.com (another good website). I was initially researching into kechari mudra. The app also comes in the form of a book and a website. All of this is free.

Good luck! 👍

I’m not going to say the name of the app - it’s essentially unknown. All I’m going to do is give hints. This is because whenever I (or others) have given out free advice, it’s typically ignored.

The app is a breathing app that hosts a series of exercises designed for self improvement. It discusses neck exercises, face compression, and lots of breathing exercises. Interestingly, it discusses keeping your eyes wide open. It’s written by someone with a phd. I found the website of the author when looking through whole body breathing.com (another good website). I was initially researching into kechari mudra. The app also comes in the form of a book and a website. All of this is free.

Good luck! 👍
Great marketing tactics

TELL ME THE APP NAME PLEAEE IT WORKS I NEED TO KNOW NOW ITS KILLING ME TO KNOW WHAT IT IS!!!200.gif

I am not looking for this chit boyo

Good advertising strat

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Just realised it's stupid for me to gatekeep (sorry for not saying the name of the app).

It's called program peace.
This is the website: This is the author's blog: http://www.observedimpulse.com/2015/03/myofascial-release-for-face-composure.html

Sorry for gatekeeping (idk what I was thinking).

I'll report my progress in a year.

Good luck! 👍
get off of here larper