Join 25,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

the secret of infinite height growth must be discovered

Buddy Boyo

LGBTQP+ supporter
Top Contributor
Reputationmaxxed
Established Member
im currently talking with a turkish scientist named erdal can alkoclar

hes a project investor and inventor of hundreds of patented formulas

hes the creator of a formula which can increases someones height even after growth plate fusion

he told me, that roughly 65% of his probands have grew in height using his formula

one 26 year old guy grew 11cm+

he also has a formula which can reverse the mrna5 expression in order to achieve penile growth

he also has a pro androgenic formula which can trigger the growth of facial bones

along with the growth of the scapula, clavicles and the vocal chords for a deeper voice

if you google him, you will find a couple of articles claiming that hes a fake

but that is false, his name was faked by a guy named xcrunner who sold overprized nonsense to desperate manlets

he could possible be the one who could cure inceldom

but currently he cant supply clients with free samples because of corona

he shared a bit of his wisdom with me, he told me that DHEA can be effective in small amounts for height growth, and that l carnitiine tartrate could reopen the androgen receptors in your penis for penile growth

im currently talking with a turkish scientist named erdal can alkoclar

hes a project investor and inventor of hundreds of patented formulas

hes the creator of a formula which can increases someones height even after growth plate fusion

he told me, that roughly 65% of his probands have grew in height using his formula

one 26 year old guy grew 11cm+

he also has a formula which can reverse the mrna5 expression in order to achieve penile growth

he also has a pro androgenic formula which can trigger the growth of facial bones

along with the growth of the scapula, clavicles and the vocal chords for a deeper voice

if you google him, you will find a couple of articles claiming that hes a fake

but that is false, his name was faked by a guy named xcrunner who sold overprized nonsense to desperate manlets

he could possible be the one who could cure inceldom

but currently he cant supply clients with free samples because of corona

he shared a bit of his wisdom with me, he told me that DHEA can be effective in small amounts for height growth, and that l carnitiine tartrate could reopen the androgen receptors in your penis for penile growth
This shit is amazing, but sounds too good to be true, depends how significant the side effects are.

SAM - E - Used for methylation.

methylation-cycle.jpg

Xcrunner has tried on 2 of his clients in his trials(ages 15 and 17), although they had inactive plates to begin with. He Gave them 2g of sam-e enteric coated tablet form plus about 500-800mcg folic acid and pure puerarin (basically weakened form of hexarelin)..today they are now both 21 and the 17 year old is now 23. The 23 year old is 6ft 3 and still growing!, he still has the same amount of facial hair since he was 17 and no hair on his legs still His plates never became inactive as a result, and the crazy thing is, his mum is 5ft 3 and dad 5ft 6. This suggests that increasing DNA methylation will make the body continue growing as it never gets physically older to realise it's time to stop increasing proliferation so fast, so this could be a way to physical anti-aging for puberty heightmaxxing.

SAM-E in combination with MSM - in some of his trials were able to make the inactive plate people grow, why? Because of articular cartilage. Inactive growth plate means they can't grow anymore unless the pubertal hormone and protein environment is made again, this can be done with the chemicals. Anyway high dose sam-e before growth plate closure is better than after, i don't know how long it'll last but take it
folinic acid, folic acid and SAM-E your plates will remain open almost forever.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
pewpewcunt Looksmaxxing 2