Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion The Truth About Life As A Man

Mikey

Good video. I'm probably going to get some blood work done as suggested by this video to determine my testosterone levels.

Half a man.

Half a life.

This man seems to control cucked countries:
1715073577870.png

In cucked european countries you are not allowed to do self-defense, you must wait until you are bleeding to death in order to have the legal right to defend yourself. There is no concept of natural law or boundaries, for instance most animals know they have the right to be hostile to a predator that encroaches on its boundaries, but in these countries they have no concept of boundaries, so you get no right to be hostile to someone who encroaches on your boundaries in those countries.

In America the land of the free you are allowed certain rights such as the lack of rights I complained about earlier, however in order to accomplish the globalization goal of making everyone only half a man, they banned prostitution in order to cuck people. If you read the old testament, prostitution was something that real men did in order to remain masculine, it was just something common and that people did as part of maintaining their masculinity.

Video seemed too long haven't watched it so far, watched 2 minutes may watch more.

nature and outdoors is valid

Back