Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Serious The ultimate pill : incelhomo pill

cookie-cel

trueFemcel turned stacyjeeta
Reputable
Established ★
This pill is what I consider as the most realest pill ever,
This pill talks about how 90 percent of incels are chadsexual fags
They turn straight when they know they can’t get with chads.
Then they start projecting all their hatred and insecurities on women and calling them chadsexuals when infact incels are the ones who are chadsexuals.
Recently a femcel told me this theory about how ethnic men want to please white men so they put down ethnic women and make us insecure of our skin tone and force us to sue bleaching products.
When an ethnic guy has inferiority complex about his skin colour it is a sign he sis a BWC enthusiast..
18D86136-9A46-403A-BF14-D69D6C1DAC78.jpeg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
it isn't gay to mire facial aesthetics :bongotap:
Never said it is but the incelhomopill is real.
Just check out how many incels were caught to be fags in .is ban appeal section.
Also msot self hating ethnicels are fags too imo.
I just don’t like it when they call us women chadsexual when they are the chadsexuals.

I'm not "faggy" when see beauty i recognize it no matter if the potrayer is male or female

I mean there’s nothing wrong in being a f*g.
It’s alll naturalL
I might have mistaken you and also you aren’t an incel so this pill doesn’t apply to you.

There's nothing wrong and I'm not
I am an incel, what do you mean? No girlfriend no sex no nothing
But you don’t hate women like other incels so that makes you different from them
This pill mainly applies to incels who are hateful to woemn
They are hateful because they can’t express their rela desire for other men.

Recently a femcel told me this theory about how ethnic men want to please white men so they put down ethnic women and make us insecure of our skin tone and force us to sue bleaching products.
When an ethnic guy has inferiority complex about his skin colour it is a sign he sis a BWC enthusiast..
What the actual F

What a terrible day to have eyes fr

What the actual F

What a terrible day to have eyes fr
Beware when you are around ethnic men white boi.
They wnat your cock especilaly if they are self hating cucks.
Like in the past, Indian freedom fighter men used to lick white mens boots to get out of jail .
My theory is actually true.

Last edited:
Beware when you are around ethnic men white boi.
They wnat your cock especilaly if they are self hating cucks.
Like in the past, Indian freedom fighter men used to lick white mens boots to get out of jail .
My theory is actually true.
You're probably right because when i was a bartender an asian dude told me his asian wife wanted to bang with me wtf

Scary theory, long live the BWC

You're probably right because when i was a bartender an asian dude told me his asian wife wanted to bang with me wtf

Scary theory, long live the BWC
Wtf
I made this thread as a joke .
What the actual fuck bruh.

Back