Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

This cope needs to stop

Neo

Pakistan Zindabad
Top Contributor
Established Member
The whole idea of "if I grew up in an non-estrogenic environment...." or "If I started mewing as a child" or "if I only ate meat as a child" and so on...

These excuses are all f*****g cope that incels say to because they feel that nihilism gives them purpose in life.

If you don't have the genetics it's literally over for you.

The Chad is pretty much a modern invention. As in the same way cows were selectively breed to produce desirable traits, Chad's ancestors were selectively breed to produce a mogging machine.

That's the way it works.

P. S. Also, most traits that that we attribute to chad (tall, androgenic features, muscular, big dick) aren't directly attractive towards women. They're meant to features that increase mate guarding efficiency because of this women have evolved to f**k alphas that fit into this category because it increases offspring survibability.

The whole idea of "if I grew up in an non-estrogenic environment...." or "If I started mewing as a child" or "if I only ate meat as a child" and so on...
Not cope at all, environment can stop you from reaching your full potential.

What are you doing on a looksmaxing forum then?

These excuses are all f*****g cope that incels say to because they feel that nihilism gives them purpose in life.

The Chad is pretty much a modern invention. As in the same way cows were selectively breed to produce desirable traits, Chad's ancestors were selectively breed to produce a mogging machine.

That's the way it works.

P. S. Also, most traits that that we attribute to chad (tall, androgenic features, muscular, big dick) aren't directly attractive towards women. They're meant to features that increase mate guarding efficiency because of this women have evolved to f**k alphas that fit into this category because it increases offspring survibability.

Its not really a cope

A highly estrogenic environment and things like untreated hypogonadism can really f**k you up

Dude doesn’t understand that environment literally changes gene expression and even genetic code. Needs to take a class on epigenetics. Take twin test tube babies, feed one high testosterone throughout its life and an aromatase inhibitor, make sure he gets regular excercise and eats meats and nuts regularly, take the other and constantly feed him ADHD medication and processed food, and see if they don’t turn out looking like a literal CHAD vs INCEL meme

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Dude doesn’t understand that environment literally changes gene expression and even genetic code. Needs to take a class on epigenetics. Take twin test tube babies, feed one high testosterone throughout its life and an aromatase inhibitor, make sure he gets regular excercise and eats meats and nuts regularly, take the other and constantly feed him ADHD medication and processed food, and see if they don’t turn out looking like a literal CHAD vs INCEL meme

If inject T into a pubertal or even prepubertal boy you are going to permanently cuck their hormones and their development.

Also this model isn't really accurately since it doesn't account for a multitude different factors that contribute to growth and development.

Its not really a cope

A highly estrogenic environment and things like untreated hypogonadism can really f**k you up

These points don't apply to Chad since the way you react to xenoestrogens is controlled by genetics.

you are going to permanently cuck their hormones and their development.
Not if you permanently administer hormonal doses which would put him in an optimal range for growth. Many factors contribute to an artificial decline in endogenous hormone production nowadays, it only makes sense to attempt at fighting back.