What's new
Looksmaxxing Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[JFL] This is absolute proof being fat masculinizes woman and feminizes men

89FuglyNiyguhs

Tl;Dr obesity is correlated to having anti social personality disorders and Adult antisocial syndromes in in woman, while instantly feminizing males. The girls that treated me the worst were never slim, hot stacies or even slim beckies, but ugly, overweight and obese ones.

Last edited:

Nnn

I HAVE SEEN A FATASS GIRL WITH A VERY MASCULINE DIMORPHIC CHIN SHE HAD LIKE A BUTT-LIKE CHIN PROTRUDING FORWARD

Alcibiades

Absolutely Shameless
Super Moderator
Top Contributor
Established Member

Isn't antisocial disorder different in men and women?

john

Languorous
Reputationmaxxed
Established Member

Then why is high estrogen correlated with being fat? Or does this apply only to men?

89FuglyNiyguhs

Then why is high estrogen correlated with being fat? Or does this apply only to men?
Excessive estrogen exposure to woman from being fat or from the pill lowers her estrogen production and estrogen receptor sensitivity and density and increases her androgen receptor density/sensitivity. It also increases her t levels, which further plummets her estrogen to nonexistent levels.

Think about this john, which lesbians do you see that are very butch, aggressive, and unlady like in their mannerisms and clothing/hair styles? The slim and petite lesbian or is it the fat and overweight ones? It is almost always a fairly fat lesbian that has these traits from what I see in public that possess these things.