Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

JFL this is how 95% of you fags would get beaten if you would dare to pick on a heavy framed guy

Buddy Boyo

LGBTQP+ supporter
Top Contributor
Reputationmaxxed
Established Member
Prime example of a thick boned warrior skulled slayer vs a dolichocephalic low prenatal T twink

(JFL at his attempt afterwards to appear as a excessive badass by pulling his tongue out and growling like a demon, he just did that to not look like a pathetic twink who just got his ass beaten)

this is one of the most brutal videos out there, it perfectly shows how easily and quick your whole life can be destroyed, these knee drops and blows to his occiput left him with a servere brain trauma for the rest of his life, he probably became deadass retardet after that beating

that mexican didnt only smacked him because he was heavier, but because his whole underlying bone and muscular structure is WAY more androgenic

thick compact torso and long legs with androgenic explosive high set calves

that guy (named thomas) had a big luck that his skull is wide and robust

imagine if a peanutskulled twink like toth77 would get beaten like that

his whole skull would literally get squished

that mexican guys fist has already a wider diameter than toth77's head

imagine if a peanutskulled twink like toth77 would get beaten like that

his whole skull would literally get squished

that mexican guys fist has already a wider diameter than toth77's head
😂

@toth77 gtfih

shit why the f**k had my parents have to conceive me late. my brother prenatal t mogs me just because they had him early

Angry.gif

Both of the guys in the first vid are manlets XD. Have mercy some on @toth77 , man 🤣.

The second video just shows how retarded you have to be to engage in a fight, just to get destroyed for the rest of your life.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Both of the guys in the first vid are manlets XD. Have mercy some on @toth77 , man 🤣.

The second video just shows how retarded you have to be to engage in a fight, just to get destroyed for the rest of your life.

The referees hated him, normally they intervere before a unconscious guy gets beaten

I hope that the white guy sued them all

that wasnt a fight anymore, thats attempted murder

when confronted in a physical conflict im gonna go from zero to 100 IMMEDIATELY

Quick reminder i am taller, better looking, richer, higher IQ, more social than OP

• Wow
Reactions: Rei