Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

This is what women think about men who "use their tongue and hands" in orer to compensate for a small penis

Buddy Boyo

LGBTQP+ supporter
Top Contributor
Reputationmaxxed
Established Member
YIKERONIE.png

"I might as well date another women"

with that sentence, everything is already said
Licking a pussy can NOT compensate for a small penis, it's a unmasculine sexual practice of submissiveness, it's not a how a male is meant to have sex

you will lose all of your masculinity, you will be the submissive roast licker while chad gets to Pound her with his thick Long penis,

ive been preaching that all the time, and as i already mentioned, theres a reason why we see Terms as "It sucks" or "Lick my ass" as Insult, because licking and sucking symbolizes total submissiveness

A man is meant to sexually dominate penetrate, not to suck like a devoted little baby on her clit

"Sex experts" will most likely tell you that women dont like it to be sexually dominated and that they dont even prefer Penetration at all because of "Muh sexual complexity"

Sex IS NOT a complex game which you need to master, thats just bullshit from bluepilled romance cucks

Sex is one of the most primitive and animalistic human practices

for good sex you Need:

Strong masculine dimorphism (tall height, masculine face, large penis, big Frame, Deep voice)
low inhib
natural high dominance

if you dont have it, then you will simply be never good at sex simple as that

a high inhib 5' Curry with a high pitched Girly voice along with a micropenis and a Frame of a 10 year old Girl WILL NEVER be good at sex, no matter how many hundred years he studies sex books about the 3902828249882492 errogenous zones of the female Body

chad will already be a sexual master at the age of 14 simply because of his superior physical and also mental dimorphism

if you have a small penis, then the best thing you can do is to focus on everything other than sex, otherwise you will only be frustrated and humiliated

Small dicks are really rare but are a death sentence. Short height is also another one actually but to at least get SOME sex you just need to be not a mutant

This is why lesbians exist.

If you are big and gl enough to turn all lesbians into straight women. You are their messiah and you are a gigachad.

"Stay single or use a dildo"
It's funny how when men masturbate they are despicable coomers but when women do they are stronk and independent and need no man.

Let me tell you one thing women who are handing out advice like this are reprehensible, borderline homosexual, repulsive, worthless trollops.
These women dont concern proper guys anyway

"Stay single or use a dildo"
It's funny how when men masturbate they are despicable coomers but when women do they are stronk and independent and need no man.

Let me tell you one thing women who are handing out advice like this are reprehensible, borderline homosexual, repulsive, worthless trollops.
These women dont concern proper guys anyway
You're back man.

Back