Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Thoughts on butea superba?

Woopwoop

hello guys am incel.
For dht ofc. (Also long time no see, cant bother using that tor forum its so slow)

I was also looking for other users taking butea superba, cant remember this forum or another. Some say they don't gain anything, I'm not to sure. But I would want to try it out.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I was also looking for other users taking butea superba, cant remember this forum or another. Some say they don't gain anything, I'm not to sure. But I would want to try it out.
Tbh its cheap so why not try it. also im trying to increase size bcs im poorcel

5.5x4.6. 15yo
Probably gonna try it, I think its the only form of dht that doesnt cause balding. If u end up taking it ill give u a link to buy a quality one, and tell me how it goes.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Probably gonna try it, I think its the only form of dht that doesnt cause balding. If u end up taking it ill give u a link to buy a quality one, and tell me how it goes.
i got one dont need to buy that shit. Also ive been taking it for about a week now all i got are random boners throughout the day. (Havent happend to me when not on butea since im low t)

i got one dont need to buy that shit. Also ive been taking it for about a week now all i got are random boners throughout the day. (Havent happend to me when not on butea since im low t)
Yikees, update me if u see any other changes