- Joined
- May 15, 2025
- Messages
- 40,395
- Solutions
- 29
- Online time
- 1mo 22d
- Reputation
- 157,001
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
@SkinnyDennis is the goat
@SkinnyDennis thoughts?@SkinnyDennis is the goat
Like that everywheretoo many immigrants in my country
Pat patThread flopped should've made it about how I'm emo and unloveable
yeah trueLike that everywhere
@DeanTag people or whatever
Hi Dean aka cake
Idk man I'm kinda retardedView attachment 146986@tumor this is a positivity thread btw
I hate them!!!!how about we talk about the state of the htns+ and htbs+ in the world rn
Yes I agreewe need more wealth inequality and surveillance and immigration.
DeepI watched superman and it really got me thinking
SameI hate them!!!!
unironically thiswe need more wealth inequality
Pretty much
SamePretty much
Yeah we should tbhHow about we start racial wars?!? Etniks vs Aryan bvlls
I don't do wars because it hurtsYeah we should tbh
why would I do that!!!!@RAD fight me nugguh
I am not searching that
DeservedMotm btw![]()
Because you a black and I'm hapawhy would I do that!!!!
what is hapa!!!!Because you a black and I'm hapa
Race of the supreme gentlemen'swhat is hapa!!!!
I don't fight sorry I can only propose a battle of witsRace of the supreme gentlemen's
- cuckI don't fight sorry I can only propose a battle of wits
- cuck
- cuck
to what extent? we had it all in postwar decades, so what if a CEO can't afford any more than 2 yachts and a private jet if it keeps you from living in a pod and eating bugs? which at this rate will happen within our lifetimes.unironically this
wealth inequality, provided there is equal opportunity, is extremely good for society
society is all about incentive structures. these breakdown if society does not reward hardwork and leads to shitholes like the current state of westerm europeto what extent? we had it all in postwar decades, so what if a CEO can't afford any more than 2 yachts and a private jet if it keeps you from living in a pod and eating bugs? which at this rate will happen within our lifetimes.
a start would be to just close tax loopholes and bring back unions.