Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion Thoughts on thigh gaps?

Thigh gap is dependent on your bone structure, not weight

My mom is chubby and pear-shaped yet she has one whereas my sister is very skinny and she doesn’t

i searched up more on thigh gaps and apparently the bigger your hips, the more space there is, so maybe it will be more attractive to men bc curvier hips signal fertility, good hormones, and good birthing due to shape, which is why they might be attractive

Yeah thigh gaps are because of wider hips so in that way they're seen as quite attractive; but I wouldn't worry to much, It's an attractive feature to just have thick thighs. This is why women's physiques in the fitness world have such different ideals than male physiques; women usually have an emphasis on their bottom half - thick thighs, large ass, and men are much more "top heavy". So as long as you don't have the silhouette of a plank of wood you should be fine.