Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion Thoughts on this looksmaxing guide (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 145

I came across this complete looksmaxxing/lifemaxxing guide browsing through Lookism

I would like to know your guys opinion on it, some things mentioned on it seem like massive copes to me and almost made me stop reading it but there are another things that could be legit and caught my interest, like the mixture of oils for hair, eyebrows and eyelashes; the sleepmaxing items he mentioned or that belt facepulling thing.

The thread is badly organized and is a bit hard to read but I think it's worth it a read.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Seems like complete hell following a routine like that, no way It's maintainable long-term
Apparently it doesn't take that long, at least that's what OP said on the comments.

I came across this complete looksmaxxing/lifemaxxing guide browsing through Lookism

I would like to know your guys opinion on it, some things mentioned on it seem like massive copes to me and almost made me stop reading it but there are another things that could be legit and caught my interest, like the mixture of oils for hair, eyebrows and eyelashes; the sleepmaxing items he mentioned or that belt facepulling thing.

The thread is badly organized and is a bit hard to read but I think it's worth it a read.
Bro a lot of cope and useless technique out there not a good guide definitely

Affirmations/ Incantations
-Subliminals
-Hypnosis
-Visualization
-Occult, Magick and Alchemy, Energy and Spiritual Work
-Energy Manipulation and Biokenesis
Wtf bro subliminals belt face pulling a lot of bs
That's trolling jfl no way anyone believes that

Astronomical cope

bro i got 9 cm girth over for me
Idk about western europe but in my experience it was always "oh you werent lying, SLOW SLOW SLOW, it hurts!" also forget about anal, going for 175cm+ is the only way

Status
Not open for further replies.