Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community

Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Tips for binge eaters?

OMAD, eat 1500 calories a day with 75+ grams of protein and go on walks often. You’ll build discipline easily and lose weight. Don’t eat junk food at all, it causes sugary craving by eating junk food in itself.

I don’t live alone and my family eats pretty unhealthy. I also work around food and because it’s free and easily accessible, I tend to give in
So do I and I’ve been eating low calories without any junk food, 0 cheat days or meals for 2 straight months now. I told you it’s about routine, do OMAD and eat 1500-1800 calories with 75+ grams of protein and you’ll be fine.

In order to lose weight, my calorie calculator says I should eat 1,200-1,700 cals a day but unfortunately I binge eat, lack discipline, and can’t eat healthy to save my life. What are some tips to force myself to not eat and have discipline?
literally just dont starve yourself the more u do u will keep the binge restrict cycle going on for longer
eat full meals or eat whenever u feel hungry and stop when ur full