Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

to prove my height (I'm bald in the photo)

AJis18

im bald in this photo my friend is 5ft 10 (178.3 cm) he is wearing air forces and I'm wearing slides he also has straight posture and I'm looking down so it makes me look a couple inches shorter then I really am but this is to prove my height.

im bald in this photo my friend is 5ft 10 (178.3 cm) he is wearing air forces and I'm wearing slides he also has straight posture and I'm looking down so it makes me look a couple inches shorter then I really am but this is to prove my height.
Brutal heightmog

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I would get limb lengthening surgery to grow but mostly likely at 5'3 I could only get as tall as like 5'7-5'8

Are you in your teens? If not, then it's over. People like yourself can only get girls at that age.

This guy is close to your height. He isn't famous, btw. He's from my local area. It isn't over, but there is a 90% chance of failure.

Are you in your teens? If not, then it's over. People like yourself can only get girls at that age.

This guy is close to your height. He isn't famous, btw. He's from my local area. It isn't over, but there is a 90% chance of failure.
It’s kinda over for the manlets in my school when they get out of high school and step into the real world

Everything is genetic determinism money and status is just cope she’ll never love you. “Love” is a biochemical reaction in the human brain triggered by attraction to good genes.
It depends on the women imo.

jbf is law tbh