Join 33,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Mog Battle To women: who would you rather look like?

To women: who would you rather look like?

• Total voters
Anything on the soft features?
hmm
both have fox eyes, fox eyes are seductive and defo attractive
but not my type i prefer more innocent looking eyes
also i like darker colored eyes

Why does 2nd look like Madison Beer and what do you rate them?
First is HTB, and the second is Staceylite. I’m not sure why she resembles Madison, it might be because many TikTok girls tend to look similar these days.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
hmm
both have fox eyes, fox eyes are seductive and defo attractive
but not my type i prefer more innocent looking eyes
also i like darker colored eyes
Example?
First is HTB, and the second is Staceylite.
Why only HTB for the first despite most being fashion models?
I’m not sure why she resembles Madison, it might be because many TikTok girls tend to look similar these days.
Yeah, a lot have gotten the same procedures done.

Nah but seriously I say 2 because she has more striking eyes and I commonly see that in girls that guys like nowadays

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Back