Join 33,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Mog Battle To women: who would you rather look like?

To women: who would you rather look like?

• Total voters
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ah, I see you’re referring to those types of women. I was thinking you meant women who closely resemble face 1. In that case, I understand why they might prefer the first option.
Yeah, women who closely resemble face 1 with some deviations.
Why do you think most Chads would prefer the first option, and non-Chads and prettyboys the second?
Model

Because they lack self respect, it makes them trash.
I agree

Yeah, women who closely resemble face 1 with some deviations.
Why do you think most Chads would prefer the first option, and non-Chads and prettyboys the second?
I understand now why better looking men might prefer option 1. However, I still stand by my point that they could be interested in both faces 1 and 2, rather than just predominantly 1.

I understand now why better looking men might prefer option 1.
Why do you think so?
However, I still stand by my point that they could be interested in both faces 1 and 2, rather than just predominantly 1.
It seems the prettyboys prefer 2, and some Chads might hookup with 2 but not LTR them

If you'd like, you can send me your username in a private message if you want to create a new account with a different username and email. I can then accept you.
1724720296477.png

am an ugly in who wants to work hard to ascend. I understand backew halo effect, and many other related theories, and I have good knowledge
on looksmaxing. I will also participate and be active in this community.

It's so funny how many responses posts get in the female looksmaxxing section 😂

I personally would prefer to look like 1 over 2 because 2's midface is too chubby and her face looks a bit too much like mines..? I dislike it lol. I also struggle a lot with my chubby cheeks. Everyone tells me how I look, "12" and "so cute", which isn't a great compliment for me in my opinion.

Aw hell nah mane
Pat pat
I personally would prefer to look like 1 over 2 because 2's midface is too chubby and her face looks a bit too much like mines..? I dislike it lol. I also struggle a lot with my chubby cheeks. Everyone tells me how I look, "12" and "so cute", which isn't a great compliment for me in my opinion.
Do you think 2 looks plastic?

Pat pat

Do you think 2 looks plastic?
Yeah, it just gives off a more average look to me since a lot of my friends looks similarly to that, especially when their face is caked with makeup. I feel like 1 is a girl who is naturally gorgeous without any makeup obstructing her face or drastically changing her already good facial features.

Yeah, it just gives off a more average look to me since a lot of my friends looks similarly to that, especially when their face is caked with makeup. I feel like 1 is a girl who is naturally gorgeous without any makeup obstructing her face or drastically changing her already good facial features.
I mean most of the women in 1 are runway or editorial models. And would you say 2 is more appealing than 1 where you live?

As a guy I find 2 quite plastic and fake looking

I mean most of the women in 1 are runway or editorial models. And would you say 2 is more appealing than 1 where you live?

As a guy I find 2 quite plastic and fake looking
Yeah, 2 is definitely a lot more appealing to guys where I live. A lot of guys in the south prefers their women to appear plastic looking and fake. It always baffles me how duck lips and botched cheeks can be so attractive in comparison to a genuine beauty.

I would always prefer to look like 1, I would probably be way more content with life if I did look like that, to be honest lol.

Yeah, 2 is definitely a lot more appealing to guys where I live. A lot of guys in the south prefers their women to appear plastic looking and fake. It always baffles me how duck lips and botched cheeks can be so attractive in comparison to a genuine beauty.
As a guy I prefer 1 to 2, but I'm not really attracted to white women
I'm not a fan of plastic beauty in women
I would always prefer to look like 1, I would probably be way more content with life if I did look like that, to be honest lol.
Would you say 1 is more female gaze and 2 is more male gaze?

As a guy I prefer 1 to 2, but I'm not really attracted to white women
I'm not a fan of plastic beauty in women

Would you say 1 is more female gaze and 2 is more male gaze?
Yeah, I think 1 is more female gaze since she has truly attractive features that girls would be able to appreciate but 2 is more of a plastic Barbie doll that men would prefer and women would be more jealous of.

they look the same except the second one is wearing makeup
All of the women in 2 have had surgical or filler procedures
1 are mostly runway models
There are some differences
Yeah, I think 1 is more female gaze since she has truly attractive features that girls would be able to appreciate but 2 is more of a plastic Barbie doll that men would prefer and women would be more jealous of.
Weirdly Chads seem to STR 2 and LTR 1, thoughts?

Also a lot of people are rating runway models very low

Back