Join 33,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Mog Battle To women: who would you rather look like?

To women: who would you rather look like?

• Total voters
All of the women in 2 have had surgical or filler procedures
1 are mostly runway models
There are some differences

Weirdly Chads seem to STR 2 and LTR 1, thoughts?
I think it's most likely because chads would prefer to spend a short-term relationship with a 2 since women who looks like that are usually very poor at basic activities, such as cleaning or cooking for themselves since they most likely have had other people babysit them. Chads prefer a long-term relationship with a 1 because these are most likely the females who are naturally pretty and also believes in taking care of themselves; they most likely have a stable career, better personality, a large chance of having loyalty and faithfulness towards their man.

Also a lot of people are rating runway models very low
I agree. People will rate an alien looking gigastacy high over a runway model anytime.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I think 2. Number 1 looks to be very natural and has similar features to how a model would look. Maybe it’s because of how much social media has impacted me/ many others, I find number 2 much more attractive but she also looks more likely to be an influencer.
Why do you think 2 is more likely an influencer than 1?

1st obviously, actual beauty looks like thousand year old european genes and the second one looks like you just got lip filler and surgeries not real instagram face

1st obviously, actual beauty looks like thousand year old european genes and the second one looks like you just got lip filler and surgeries not real instagram face
i mean if you look like that naturally that's a W

What makes you think 1 is model face and 2 is IG face?
1 is a more classic and natural look, with androgynous features. 2 has a more modern, unnatural look with more exaggerated features. My take.

2 has more modern day appeal, though.
yeah but modern day appeal is bs there’s yet to be women with more appeal then brooke shields, adriana, marilyn, monica belluci ect now everyone wants to look like the kardashians

1 but if she had a rounder face, I don't like the square jaw look. Sure you could say 2 looks more attractive but it has an instagram model look and those girls only attract gooners. Idk how to explain myself but 2 has an onlyfans phenotype 💀

Back