Join 25,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Today i start d3+k2 journey // improvements

ineed2dgirl

I've bought d3+k2 suppliment(mk-7) dose 50 mcg. Here i wanna tell you about my improvement in skull.
After 2 week here will be my next post with improvements that i noticed.
I think it will be interesting for u, guys <3
Also i know where to buy natural cottage cheese and milk. I from Ukraine. At local market squart old grannys sell it. There is a lot of that stuff.
Eating cottage cheese for 2 month with hard mewing and some bonesmash gave me better lower jaw and very sexy improved my maxilla. My face become bigger and more chisseled.
Let's go
I gonna be new Astro sky 🤣

My K2 MK4 dose is 300x more MCG than your taking
giphy.gif
tenor.gif

50mcg is absolutely nothing. you need to be taking that shit in the dozens of mg at the very least

50mcg is absolutely nothing. you need to be taking that shit in the dozens of mg at the very least
k2 is jewish propaganda by pharmaceutical companies to sell pure k2 powders that they make for a few dollars for thousands of dollars to r****d subhumans

K2 is fine but megadosing doesn't do shit at all and that's a fact. Don't become a supplementdependentcel

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Holy f**k. Maybe it is placebo effect but lower jaw started to look some wider and bigger than week ago. In midface any noticable changes now but my cheeks are hard enough from both sides. Maxilla triangle and zygo are good visible in light. Overall face looks more structirised. Keep moving and mewing :)

Holy f**k. Maybe it is placebo effect but lower jaw started to look some wider and bigger than week ago. In midface any noticable changes now but my cheeks are hard enough from both sides. Maxilla triangle and zygo are good visible in light. Overall face looks more structirised. Keep moving and mewing

that's pretty crazy if you're seeing results only after 1 week, keep us updated

to the touch bones at my face much harder than week ago(especially zygomatic bones)
keep doing that shit it seems to be legit

it's not even close to legit. the only reason people think it works is because they went on wikipedia and read this exact words:
MK-4 has a protective effect on bone mineral density and reduced risk of hip, vertebral and non-vertebral fractures.[7] These effects appear to be accentuated when combined with vitamin D and in the setting of osteoporosis.

and made assumptions like a bunch of retards they are. K2 is good but taking more than you need will not do anything

The only way to get stronger bones is trough controlled bonesmashing and weight lifting and that is a proven fact.

Also the only easily accessible drug I know of that can possibly increase bone density is Flurbiprofen

also psychologically i feel myself much better