Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion toothpaste

Slaytatsumi

New member
Joined
Jan 2, 2026
Messages
14
Online time
4h 5m
Reputation
22
i was wondering if there's any specific toothpaste that I should be looking for, I use Colgate total in the morning and a prescription toothpaste called prevident at night.
i used to use one from trader Joe's too.
my Turkish friend told me about these natural toothbrushes that are like threaded sticks and he says they work really well.
 
i was wondering if there's any specific toothpaste that I should be looking for, I use Colgate total in the morning and a prescription toothpaste called prevident at night.
i used to use one from trader Joe's too.
my Turkish friend told me about these natural toothbrushes that are like threaded sticks and he says they work really well.
get one with nano hydroxyapetite
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top