Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Topical DHT

JackthehammerJack

I got my account deleted.
Joined
Jan 22, 2026
Messages
42
Online time
7h 18m
Reputation
29
If I want to use a topical DHT or topical 11 kdht onto my chest for chest hair, dih size and maybe applying it to chin for bones, will there be a low or high chance of it entering systemically? And if yes how can I prevent that? Or should I just stick to roids, oral minoxidil, ky19382 etc.


[This is a question don't take this as like I'm literally thinking anything here works or not, I'm just asking a question don't be like my English teacher in HS who says "there are no bad questions", and proceeds to annihilate any word that comes out of my mouth]
 
dht doesn’t do anything for bones

most growth of topical dht for the penis were done on patients that had micros, or they were consistently using it for years at the <12

not entirely abt the hair part on the chest though why would you want that
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top