Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Theory Train neck. Change your life

AstroSky

GOLDPILLED
Staff
VIP
Established Member
MTXX_MH20240519_163222234.jpg

Train neck. Train traps. Train upper body. Train deltoid. Train chest.

Amazing thread by @Nihilus

Had to edit the two pictures to show extremes then have the original. Edits only change muscle size and not underlying bone structure.

Change your life.

True I trained my neck a lot over the summer and the results when I came back from school were crazy

Although it can be definitely overdone

Have to fit the ratios n shit I made a thread on that

as someone who has neck issues i agree overall. not for aesthetics but neck issues.

and sitting all day being a nerd is a lot of exercise for the neck and strength training, but it makes my neck worse. So i think that just strength training could make ur neck worse

I actually struggled to do static holds with chin tucks on the ground and almost passed out after the 20th rep cuz my neck got pumped it made me feel light headed.
Yea that’s almost happened to me too

as someone who has neck issues i agree overall. not for aesthetics but neck issues.

and sitting all day being a nerd is a lot of exercise for the neck and strength training, but it makes my neck worse. So i think that just strength training could make ur neck worse
Skinny neck vs good sized neck does have aesthetic appeal

Skinny neck vs good sized neck does have aesthetic appeal
he looks like a chad in all pics. and the pencil neck one u see his jaw more

also what is weird is that nerds have a pencil neck and jocks have a wide neck, when nerds need a wide neck in the 21st century, yet have a pencil neck, in an irony of fate. could be that nerds overexert their necks making it weaker

also what is weird is that nerds have a pencil neck and jocks have a wide neck, when nerds need a wide neck in the 21st century, yet have a pencil neck, in an irony of fate. could be that nerds overexert their necks making it weaker
you can always train it
jocks got their neck from sports

you can always train it
jocks got their neck from sports
make its quick and random exercises that boost neck while straining neck in same position for too long weakens the muscles

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • Staff

I'm just going to grow my neck as much as possible and if it gets too big I'll stop training neck so much

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • Staff
Intimidation too so u don’t risk getting knocked tf out in the first place
Bro ever since I grew muscles I 100% notice people on my day to day lift respect me more. When I shake a old heads hand I got the grip strength to make people crumble sometimes. I also train grip like a mad man. Mostly to beat my brother as he has insane grip strength and never lifted weights in his life lmao 🤣 my dad had insane forearm as a young adult too. My forearms just grow And grow like popeye. I thinknits brick layer genetics. Dads father was a mason.

1000000869.png1000000870.jpg

Bro ever since I grew muscles I 100% notice people on my day to day lift respect me more. When I shake a old heads hand I got the grip strength to make people crumble sometimes. I also train grip like a mad man. Mostly to beat my brother as he has insane grip strength and never lifted weights in his life lmao 🤣 my dad had insane forearm as a young adult too. My forearms just grow And grow like popeye. I thinknits brick layer genetics. Dads father was a mason.
I thought u left?💀

I am not training neck at the gym ☠️☠️

I think neck should be trained carefully...considering it's the only thing keeping our spine in the neck intact .....
Yea that’s why I do so little

View attachment 30121

Train neck. Train traps. Train upper body. Train deltoid. Train chest.

Amazing thread by @Nihilus

Had to edit the two pictures to show extremes then have the original. Edits only change muscle size and not underlying bone structure.

Change your li
Good thread