Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Theory TRUE TEST to SEE IF YOU ARE GOOD-LOOKING OR NOT (GTFIH)

Rkelly

Top Contributor
Established Member
One of the most underrated ways to see how good-looking you truly are and how long you will slay is the the
BUZZ-CUT/BALD TEST

*****Many people on this forum are either intentionally ignoring this or completely oblivious of this fact.*****

Ask yourself this question:
(*Only if you consider yourself good-looking or above average with hair because if you are ugly/struggle to get girls with hair you will do even worse without!*): If you shave your head bald or get a buzz-cut will you still slay at the club/party that very night???

Examples of men who are truly good-looking and pass the buzz-cut test:

Image result for buzzcut men
Image result for colton haynes buzzcut
ZuhDZBW.jpg
Jeremy_Meeks_Mug_Shot.jpg
ba4004606bbcf91db9d8c39fd5bc7715-handsome-faces-soccer-players.jpg

Examples of men who are haloed by hair(not truly good-looking) and fail the buzz-cut test:

Prince-William-eyes-hair-color.jpg
df4rrtf.jpg
d206493a-6ec1-4ee6-926d-229f969e84a2-png.318642
195710-c6b58bb92f95a0a3192885a4026b8791.jpg

*I must clarify when I say "truly GL and not truly GL": it means being able to look relatively as good as you do with hair when you don't have hair(buzz-cut)

Requirements to pass the buzz-cut test:

*The secret to passing the the buzz-cut test depends on your skull shape and bone projection/mass

*The more your skull resembles the warrior skull the better your chances of passing this test. A strong defined lower third is a major part of looking good bald/buzzed.

Warrior
img_20200301_003310_578-jpg.319415

Wimp
img_20200301_003322_037-jpg.319416

More requirements to pass the buzz-cut test(especially from the front):

1) Low body-fat(sub 12%)
2) Bigonial width that is at least 90% of your bizygomatic width(giving your face that DOM/flared look).

Image result for DOM face

Bitemporal width (forehead) should be equal to or slightly narrower than your bigonial width. If your forehead (bitemporal width) is noticably wider than your jaw(bigonial width) it will give your head that light bulb-esque shape.

3) Visible inner and outer facial U (this automatically becomes present when you have a forward grown maxilla + low body-fat + wide square jaw + projected zygomatic region).

This is what separates gigaslaying demigods from the regular good-looking person.

People who pass this test will slay tons of high quality women for long periods of time.

There is a reason why prettyboys expire so quickly. They rely mainly on hair, collagen, and ratios.

But masculine/DOM Chads out last and out slay prettybois.

Idk why this test is not mentioned or overlooked so much on this site. It was very well understood during the prime years of lookism.

*90% of male models/actors/people in general will not pass this test. Hair is life, hold on to it dearly or watch your SMV take a dive into the depths of the Ganges river.

@Neo
@Pendejo
@BrettyBoy
@AstroSky
@Buddy Boyo
@john
@Dr. Vozcuk [Unblocked]
@the next o'pry
@Rei
@JamieOliver
@Shrek
@Woopwoop
@NegativePSL
@Bengt
@Zenchy
@pewpewcunt
@Tommy
@Ritalincel
@Test

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I already made this post on .me just wanted to repost here as well.

Also I am not saying Gandy, Ballou, Opry, and Chico are ugly.
I am just saying they NEED hair in order to REMAIN good-looking. They drop a few points in looks if they were to rock a buzz-cut or go completely bald.

One of the most underrated ways to see how good-looking you truly are and how long you will slay is the the
BUZZ-CUT/BALD TEST

*****Many people on this forum are either intentionally ignoring this or completely oblivious of this fact.*****

Ask yourself this question:
(*Only if you consider yourself good-looking or above average with hair because if you are ugly/struggle to get girls with hair you will do even worse without!*): If you shave your head bald or get a buzz-cut will you still slay at the club/party that very night???

Examples of men who are truly good-looking and pass the buzz-cut test:

Image result for buzzcut men
Image result for colton haynes buzzcut
ZuhDZBW.jpg
Jeremy_Meeks_Mug_Shot.jpg
ba4004606bbcf91db9d8c39fd5bc7715-handsome-faces-soccer-players.jpg

Examples of men who are haloed by hair(not truly good-looking) and fail the buzz-cut test:

Prince-William-eyes-hair-color.jpg
Gv4yUcx.jpg
d206493a-6ec1-4ee6-926d-229f969e84a2-png.318642
195710-c6b58bb92f95a0a3192885a4026b8791.jpg

*I must clarify when I say "truly GL and not truly GL": it means being able to look relatively as good as you do with hair when you don't have hair(buzz-cut)

Requirements to pass the buzz-cut test:

*The secret to passing the the buzz-cut test depends on your skull shape and bone projection/mass

*The more your skull resembles the warrior skull the better your chances of passing this test. A strong defined lower third is a major part of looking good bald/buzzed.

Warrior
img_20200301_003310_578-jpg.319415

Wimp
img_20200301_003322_037-jpg.319416

More requirements to pass the buzz-cut test(especially from the front):

1) low body-fat(sub 12%)
2) bigonial width that is equal to or greater than your bizygomatic width(giving your face that DOM/flared look).

Image result for DOM face

Even if your bizygomatic width is greater than your bigonial width, your bigonial width should be almost equal to the width of your forehead. If your forehead is wider than your jaw(bigonial width) it will give your head that light bulb-esque shape.

3) visible inner and outer u (this automatically becomes present when you have a forward grown maxilla + low body-fat + wide square jaw + projected zygomatic region)

This is what separates gigaslaying demigods from the regular good-looking person.

People who pass this test will slay tons of high quality women for long periods of time.

There is a reason why prettybois expire so quickly. They rely mainly on hair, collagen, and ratios.

But masculine/DOM Chads out last and out slay prettybois.

Idk why this test is not mentioned or overlooked so much on this site. It was very well understood during the prime years of lookism.

*90% of male models/actors/people in general will not pass this test. Hair is life, hold on to it dearly or watch your SMV take a dive into the depths of the Ganges river.

@Neo
@Pendejo
@BrettyBoy
@AstroSky
@Buddy Boyo
@john
@Dr. Vozcuk [Unblocked]
@the next o'pry
@Rei
@JamieOliver
@Shrek
@Woopwoop
@NegativePSL
@Bengt
@Zenchy
@pewpewcunt
@Tommy
@Ritalincel
I would fall this test brutally... hair halos me...

I would fall this test brutally... hair halos me...
Yes bro
That is why I said "90% of male models/actors/people in general will not pass this test. Hair is life, hold on to it dearly or watch your SMV take a dive into the depths of the Ganges river".

Yes bro
That is why I said "90% of male models/actors/people in general will not pass this test. Hair is life, hold on to it dearly or watch your SMV take a dive into the depths of the Ganges river".
hair is indeed life

5F77E5E6-44BF-4774-A264-771233D583C6.jpeg
This is the saddest thing i’ve seen all day.

@Test
why the dislike bro?

I already made this post on .me just wanted to repost here as well.

Also I am not saying Gandy, Ballou, Opry, and Chico are ugly.
I am just saying they NEED hair in order to REMAIN good-looking. They drop a few points in looks if they were to rock a buzz-cut or go completely bald.
Gandy still looks good bald.

Opry and Ballou only look that bad because in these morphs they have high norwoods, if they got a buzzcut with their current hairlines they would still look good and even possibly better than the guys you used as examples of guys who pass the buzz-cut test.

Gandy still looks good bald.

Opry and Ballou only look that bad because in these morphs they have high norwoods, if they got a buzzcut with their current hairlines they would still look good and even possibly better than the guys you used as examples of guys who pass the buzz-cut test.
Capture2.PNG

MOGS

Capture1.PNG

I am not saying Gandy, Ballou, Opry, and Chico are ugly.

Do you really think Gandy would be modeling if he was bald?

He already has a beak nose
Child bearing hips
Shitty facial hair growth
Ears that stick out like dumbo
Jaw looks rounded from the front and there is no separation/demarcation between his chin and jaw

If he was completely bald he would be posting here or at .me
Or maybe working in some college as an autistic looking math teacher

Also Cavill meets all those requirements but still looks way worse with buzz-cut:
5e7bd8a9cf82f.pngc0cbcc2ab86d298271d313485fa86dd6.jpg5e7bd8918e0f9.png

5e7bdac5bfc61.pnghenry-cavill.png10af5d230b35f7f89481c83c9197f9a0.jpg

To be honest, OP, if you are going to compare two people when commenting about importance of haie you have to take 2 things into consideration:

1) You cannnot simulate what a type of haircut would accuratelly look like on someone's head

2) In the OP you are comparing people with buzzcuts with people with a spock of hair lefy and in the post above you are comparing someone with a buzzcut with someone with a simulated fully bald head

Gandy is not at his prime on that picture, also in that morph he is completely bald unlike Ljungberg.

Ears that stick out like dumbo
His ears don't stick out, anyway ears don't matter unless they are very prominent.

Jaw looks rounded from the front and there is no separation/demarcation between his chin and jaw
NrHiBIU.jpg

His jaw is fine, he has a wide chin.

Remember:

Also I am surprised that you didnt say anything about his eyebrows.

To be honest, OP, if you are going to compare two people when commenting about importance of haie you have to take 2 things into consideration:

1) You cannnot simulate what a type of haircut would accuratelly look like on someone's head

2) In the OP you are comparing people with buzzcuts with people with a spock of hair lefy and in the post above you are comparing someone with a buzzcut with someone with a simulated fully bald head
Ya Ik that's the tricky part

Well at least in some people it's more obvious than others. For example Chico or Gandy.

Cavill doesn't look too good with buzz maybe because he was already Norwooded and has slightly buggish eyes unlike Meeks or Pitt. Like @Pendejo mentioned

One thing is for sure if you have a bulging occiput, weak/reccesed lower third, much wider forehead than jaw, or bad neurocranium to splanchnocranium ratio you are almost guaranteed to look worse with buzzcut/bald.

Tyson-Ballou-09.jpg

Gandy is not at his prime on that picture, also in that morph he is completely bald unlike Ljungberg.

His ears don't stick out, anyway ears don't matter unless they are very prominent.

View attachment 10471

His jaw is fine, he has a wide chin.

Remember:

Also I am surprised that you didnt say anything about his eyebrows.
Ya his eyebrows aren't great but I didn't want to be too picky, it's well positioned tho

Gandy jaw is decent in proportion to his face which is most important but he doesn't have a particularly wide jaw.

Gandy dark hair on tan skin with blue eyes was a good Halo.

I still think gandy would look noticeably worse if he went buzz cut or bald even in his prime

Not a fan of Gandy if it isn't obvious already
IMG_20200211_141356_242.JPG
If you look his clavicles are bad and hips too wide

He is big sizewise and heightwise so it's not that bad overall

Anyways Gandys main appeal is his coloring and eye area.

He doesn't have the most robust bone structure or square jaw from the front.
Good mandibular projection from the side tho

Back