Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Trying to find out what procedure I should consult Dr.Epply On.

CopersUNITED

Hello everyone, good evening, I'm trying to get some information on looksmaxing regarding my face, one issue I've always had with my face is the amount of facial fat, I legitimately have visible abs and still I can't get rid of this shit, so I don't know if Buccal is advisable on ME, now I know a lot of other people may say it ages you like shit, but remember that I'm Africans American and my skin is wayyyy less transparent so take that into account, but also just take into account whether or not I do have a lot of facial fat of course, if anyone needs some sort of proof further to get my bodyfat percentage I'm pretty sure I can obtain it in some way. I'm thinking of a cheekbone implant and a buccal, but I heard cheekbones can make the face overly feminine so i don't know because I definitely don't wanna look trannish.

Anyone that has a good rep and some morphing skills hit me up to, Trying to not waste any money or time.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I guess I can't post photos due to a new account?? i dont know because its not working...

personally I want to do the same thing, if it's you on your profile pictures you don't need any surgery except maybe a little more jawline your black with female eyes and a fairly feminine face, in addition the cheekbones on the black ones are already very prominent, and the less fat in the cheeks if you don't have the masseters developed enough it's not much use

Back