- Joined
- Jul 12, 2025
- Messages
- 21,891
- Solutions
- 6
- Online time
- 1mo 1h
- Reputation
- 79,594
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Check the gc on ighow, what happened
what gc on ig....Check the gc on ig
Yah we don’t have one I forgotwhat gc on ig....
right, what is he talking aboutwhat gc on ig....
fuck offright, what is he talking about
Bud tagged everything but the mods
are you going to ban tulipBud tagged everything but the mods
Tagged 2 mods the others are just to protest for her ban with meBud tagged everything but the mods
n***a come back on @Transposon_55are you going to ban tulip
it’s not me, you’re mistaken my friendn***a come back on @Transposon_55
do you remember me?Faggots should use an lgbt flag on their profile tbh. Its really hard to remember whos who in this shit, thats what identity is for
My friend can you answer me finallyit’s not me, you’re mistaken my friend
ramblingsFaggots should use an lgbt flag on their profile tbh. Its really hard to remember whos who in this shit, thats what identity is for
This is your only accountit’s not me, you’re mistaken my friend
yes, Id trust in n*****sdo you remember me?
How else n***a she posted my face
i can’t, because it’s not me. i’m sorry my dear friendMy friend can you answer me finally
Dont talk to me. Only talk when I speak directly to uramblings
Yeah no shit I was asking how she got itHow else n***a she posted my face
You’re in my thread lil broDont talk to me. Only talk when I speak directly to u
Byeeee was it rlly you?
This is your only account
Acting level: kindergarteni can’t, because it’s not me. i’m sorry my dear friend
Probably some foid discord dox groupYeah no shit I was asking how she got it
You’re in my thread lil bro

Psl city i have everyone from psl city discordYeah no shit I was asking how she got it
doxxing is unacceptable"You doxxed me you doxxed me" you literally said you posted your own face on here and how I couldnt dox you?
I deleted all of my face pic also I never posted this one"You doxxed me you doxxed me" you literally said you posted your own face on here and how I couldnt dox you?
You can’t just dox people and get away with it lolLike??? It's not adding up @TonyDr pay attention buddy
now your arguments are not very consistent..."the pic of my face is already up" and now "you doxxed me!! I deleted everything" girl pleaseI deleted all of my face pic also I never posted this one
I didnt doxx you babes!You can’t just dox people and get away with it lol
It was upnow your arguments are not very consistent..."the pic of my face is already up" and now "you doxxed me!! I deleted everything" girl please
you talk like someones who’s afraid of getting banned. if you didn’t need to prove your innocence, you wouldn’t be arguing so hardI didnt doxx you babes!
FUCKING DIEI didnt doxx you babes!
Right so if its up...its not a doxx?? Byeeee lmaoIt was up
looks like someone got their feelings hurt@TonyDr the spam dislikjng boutta start View attachment 156143
I'Ve been banned twice before what would a third do?you talk like someones who’s afraid of getting banned. if you didn’t need to prove your innocence, you wouldn’t be arguing so hard
It “was” up and it was a different picRight so if its up...its not a doxx?? Byeeee lmao
permaI'Ve been banned twice before what would a third do?
No, you're blowing up my notifs...im having a normal back and forth with scar like??looks like someone got their feelings hurt