Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Unearthed Ancient Technique for Facial Enhancement: "Inward Gaze Alignment" (IGA)**

subclavian

Hey everyone,

I stumbled upon something fascinating recently that I believe holds the potential to be a game-changer in our self-improvement journeys. While digging through an old Arabic book on attraction and beauty, I uncovered a concept that seems to resonate with the principles of "mewing," but with an intriguing historical twist.

It's called "Inward Gaze Alignment" (IGA). The basic idea is that by focusing our inner energy on harmonizing our facial features, we can gradually enhance our appearance over time. Imagine meditative exercises where you visualize your perfect facial proportions, aligning your inner gaze with the features you desire.

I know this might sound a bit out there, but it's an ancient technique, and legends suggest it was passed down through generations for its subtle yet noticeable effects. Think of it as a hidden gem from the past, waiting to be rediscovered.

Now, I must emphasize that this is purely a historical curiosity, and I couldn't find any scientific validation. It's essential to approach this with an open mind but also a healthy dose of skepticism. I'm planning to give it a try and document my journey, but I'd love to hear if anyone else has come across similar concepts or if you think there might be any merit to this ancient "Inward Gaze Alignment" technique.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
howtomogg Cosmetic Surgery 20