Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion Unhealthy use of the site

bye

Many of you use this website as an alternative for social media because your status is too low to actually use social media so you have 1k rep on this forum. Many of the active users on this website are incels because they have nothing better to do. Instead of sitting on your ass using the internet you should pick your lazy ass up and do something. I can confidently say becoming to deep in looksmaxxing culture and determining your self-worth based on your looks when you consider yourself ugly is detrimental to your health. If you're not done growing it will also be detremintal to your development unless you take action. Even if you are active and have a life I'd still recommend that you do not use sites like these too often or dive too deep into internet culture because you develop incel traits and will change the way you see the world.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
This is only true to sites like is and org.
Still a handful of users here that are like this. I think it's better because the site is smaller. I don't even have an account on is or org because I opened the sites and saw they were shitholes of toxicity and retardation.

Many of you use this website as an alternative for social media because your status is too low to actually use social media so you have 1k rep on this forum. Many of the active users on this website are incels because they have nothing better to do. Instead of sitting on your ass using the internet you should pick your lazy ass up and do something. I can confidently say becoming to deep in looksmaxxing culture and determining your self-worth based on your looks when you consider yourself ugly is detrimental to your health. If you're not done growing it will also be detremintal to your development unless you take action. Even if you are active and have a life I'd still recommend that you do not use sites like these too often or dive too deep into internet culture because you develop incel traits and will change the way you see the world.
Lol bad take. Grow up. You clearly got this place all wrong. I use both social media and this site. It's just a fourm. Much like bodybuilding forums. MesoRX. Is niche. That's all. Being a member of places like this doesn't mean your running to hide. Your just projecting what YOU believe to be true on to others. Also rep? Yeah people care just like they care on the other niche forums. Reddit includes this conversation. Does it mean everyone is a loser with no life? NO.

Lol bad take. Grow up. You clearly got this place all wrong. I use both social media and this site. It's just a fourm. Much like bodybuilding forums. MesoRX. Is niche. That's all. Being a member of places like this doesn't mean your running to hide. Your just projecting what YOU believe to be true on to others. Also rep? Yeah people care just like they care on the other niche forums. Reddit includes this conversation. Does it mean everyone is a loser with no life? NO.
I agree, while I can use social medias, I can also use forums because I am more bound to find like-minded people then social medias. This makes it easier to discuss things than just pushing the stuff onto people I know in real life that don't care about things of this subject. This is why forums exist in the first place, it's for specialized conversations.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
thanks for changing my mind

I don't use any social media except forums