Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion ur childhood dictates ur life

alurmo

travis bicklepilled
Guild
shitpostin' forever
nurture>genetics imo

chico literally had a top tier childhood
During his formative years, Chico Lachowski faced challenges typical of youth, including self-discovery and societal pressures. However, his supportive family environment provided him with the strength to navigate these challenges. The encouragement he received from his parents played a significant role in building his confidence and aspirations.
His mother and father have been integral in shaping his values and ambitions. They recognized his potential early on and provided him with the resources to explore his interests.
The nurturing environment created by Chico Lachowski’s parents significantly influenced his decision to pursue modeling. They emphasized the importance of hard work, resilience, and following one's dreams, which resonated with him throughout his career.
Chico's parents acted as a support system during crucial moments in his life, guiding him through the challenges of the modeling industry. Their belief in his potential propelled him to take risks and seize opportunities, leading to his eventual success.

Chico's Family Background​

• Mother: A creative individual with a background in the arts, she instilled a love for creativity in Chico.
  • Father: A supportive figure who encouraged his aspirations, fostering a strong work ethic and determination.
do u think chico would be the happy and succesfull model he is today without a good family
i personally dont think so

u can literally not win without a good family support system and a unhappy family, u literally cant

NO LOOKSMAXXING CAN EVER FIX UR FUCKED UP SELF ESTEEM AND MINDSET
UR CHILDHOOD DICTATES UR LIFE, IF U DIDNT HAVE A GOOD FAMILY BEFORE 13 OR EVEN 14 FORGET ABT IT

CHILDHOOD IS LAW, NURTURE IS LIFE

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I don't consider mine great. I wasn't well liked and I was neglected at times. For the longest time I didn't view myself in positive light but nowadays it's more neutral.
Same for me
I was bullied during mine(from peers) and had a bad social life
However my parents were alright when it came to support
But yeah i cant talk abt seeing myself in a positive light lol
My self esteem and confidence is fucked

nurture>genetics imo

chico literally had a top tier childhood

Chico's Family Background​

• Mother: A creative individual with a background in the arts, she instilled a love for creativity in Chico.
  • Father: A supportive figure who encouraged his aspirations, fostering a strong work ethic and determination.
do u think chico would be the happy and succesfull model he is today without a good family
i personally dont think so

u can literally not win without a good family support system and a unhappy family, u literally cant

NO LOOKSMAXXING CAN EVER FIX UR FUCKED UP SELF ESTEEM AND MINDSET
UR CHILDHOOD DICTATES UR LIFE, IF U DIDNT HAVE A GOOD FAMILY BEFORE 13 OR EVEN 14 FORGET ABT IT

CHILDHOOD IS LAW, NURTURE IS LIFE
On a serious note, I agree. Got bullied badly growing up tldr, and because of that I'm literally scared of anyone IRL.