Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Seems like they are having a momentNEWS FROM THE LAST MOMENT!!!
It seems "she" has changed it again
Living the dream whilst darkeningstar "aint watchin'"? Am I right?Seems like they are having a moment
He watches every thread unironicallyLiving the dream whilst darkeningstar "aint watchin'"? Am I right?
What's the change? Because the pfp is still the sameNEWS FROM THE VERY LAST MOMENT!
another change has occurred it seems...
First it was that grey pfp with two anime menWhat's the change? Because the pfp is still the same
What is going on through their head?This time it was changed to two men holding hands and kissing [laughing] (I do not laugh often)
View attachment 142203
We need to study him further to find outWhat is going on through their head?
IndeedWe need to study him further to find out
YesDOD DAMN!!! THAT CLOWN IS BACK AT TOWN!
ROAGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think they will self ban in 2 daysROAGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Unfortunately...DOD DAMN!!! THAT CLOWN IS BACK AT TOWN!
I hope soI think they will self ban in 2 days
Make some threads mate the current ones suckI hope so
Just say you have a crush on her
I hope so bhai! That lunatic dorkeningstar worshipper is insufferableI think they will self ban in 2 days
They just mentioned that clown in a thread about music, it boosted his egoI hope so bhai! That lunatic dorkeningstar worshipper is insufferable
@Theresia self ban yourself rn you crazy lunatic
Indeed. This forum belongs to us not to that Italian clown and his harem of femboysI hope so bhai! That lunatic dorkeningstar worshipper is insufferable
@Theresia self ban yourself rn you crazy lunatic
wtf why cant rea himuro stop glazing that clown. whats wrong with himThey just mentioned that clown in a thread about music, it boosted his ego
Daddy issueswtf why cant rea himuro stop glazing that clown. whats wrong with him
It seems Rea Himuro doesnt posses "her" independent brain but instead is a mindless servant of dorkeningstarwtf why cant rea himuro stop glazing that clown. whats wrong with him
Both these clown shoulda stayed on that .org, ya feel me dawg?Daddy issues
im stealing itwowwww![]()
wtf when did u become a hater zuko..
PlausiblyDaddy issues
Im jokingwtf when did u become a hater zuko..
WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE CLOWN!!!! AND WHAT THE HELL IS THIS GOOFY AHHH PFP!!! EXPLAIN YOURSELF!!!! OR BETTER YET SELF BAN YOURSELF AGAIN!im stealing it
wtf when did u become a hater zuko..
Is @Anxietypilled your altim stealing it
wtf when did u become a hater zuko..
Holy Based...WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE CLOWN!!!! AND WHAT THE HELL IS THIS GOOFY AHHH PFP!!! EXPLAIN YOURSELF!!!! OR BETTER YET SELF BAN YOURSELF AGAIN!
YOU LITERALY LOST A BEEF WITH 15 YO GIRL! YOU ARE A JOKE AND EMBARASSMENT! NO ONE LIKES YOU GOOF!
You liar...Im joking
I tried my best bro
I don't want to hurt their feelings but I dislike darkeningstarYou liar...
@Logicmaxxer we got a traitor over here...
But we will stay true to the very end
Rea himuro will be punished accordingly for his sins against us and other bruddahs from dis forum ayoo
saying snca will become .com culture tbhim stealing it
@Tumor is that true? Explain yourself. I will not tolerate being a friend with Rea Himuro behind my (our) back. If you like her so much become "her" simpYou liar...
@Logicmaxxer we got a traitor over here...
But we will stay true to the very end
Rea himuro will be punished accordingly for his sins against us and other bruddahs from dis forum ayoo
No I just don't dislike them, they are nice to me that's all, but I prefer you over them@Tumor is that true? Explain yourself. I will not tolerate being a friend with Rea Himuro behind my (our) back. If you like her so much become "her" simp
I've never simped for rea, you can't find proof of that@Tumor 'xpain yourself goof, we aint no pushovers, simpin' for rea aint tolerated 'round here bud
All right, but @Theresia seem to be hating me and "she" is overall pretty vicious, primitive and vulgar. I think "she" is making this forum worse just like DorkeningstarNo I just don't dislike them, they are nice to me that's all, but I prefer you over them
Darkeningstar is 10 times worse trust meAll right, but @Theresia seem to be hating me and "she" is overall pretty vicious, primitive and vulgar. I think "she" is making this forum worse just like Dorkeningstar
All right bud, you got that sweet second chance, but we aint playin remember homeboyI've never simped for rea, you can't find proof of that
Jfl you can't be serious, you're commenting about me, on a thread about me, when I don't even know who the fuck you are you peasantWHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE CLOWN!!!! AND WHAT THE HELL IS THIS GOOFY AHHH PFP!!! EXPLAIN YOURSELF!!!! OR BETTER YET SELF BAN YOURSELF AGAIN!
YOU LITERALY LOST A BEEF WITH 15 YO GIRL! YOU ARE A JOKE AND EMBARASSMENT! NO ONE LIKES YOU GOOF!
True, he has negatively influenced rea himuro as well. I wish he never joined this forumDarkeningstar is 10 times worse trust me
Yes, anti darkeningstar for lifeAll right bud, you got that sweet second chance, but we aint playin remember homeboy
His influence extends to all female users and some male users as wellTrue, he has negatively influenced rea himuro as well. I wish he never joined this forum
DNR CLOWN! GET MOGGED BY YEVGENY GOOFJfl you can't be serious, you're commenting about me, on a thread about me, when I don't even know who the fuck you are you peasant
Who's really embarrassed here?