Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Info [URGENT] REA HIMURO HAS CHANGED HER PFP

1753379927410t.gif
wowwww
 
What's the change? Because the pfp is still the same
First it was that grey pfp with two anime men
Then it was changed to some woman (possibly Rea Himuro "herself")
Then it was changed to a pen and a sheet in a dark environment
And now it was changed to black nails (A well known Rea Himuro's pfp)
 
im stealing it


wtf when did u become a hater zuko..
WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE CLOWN!!!! AND WHAT THE HELL IS THIS GOOFY AHHH PFP!!! EXPLAIN YOURSELF!!!! OR BETTER YET SELF BAN YOURSELF AGAIN!
YOU LITERALY LOST A BEEF WITH 15 YO GIRL! YOU ARE A JOKE AND EMBARASSMENT! NO ONE LIKES YOU GOOF!
 
im stealing it


wtf when did u become a hater zuko..
Is @Anxietypilled your alt
WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE CLOWN!!!! AND WHAT THE HELL IS THIS GOOFY AHHH PFP!!! EXPLAIN YOURSELF!!!! OR BETTER YET SELF BAN YOURSELF AGAIN!
YOU LITERALY LOST A BEEF WITH 15 YO GIRL! YOU ARE A JOKE AND EMBARASSMENT! NO ONE LIKES YOU GOOF!
Holy Based...
 
You liar...
@Logicmaxxer we got a traitor over here...
But we will stay true to the very end
Rea himuro will be punished accordingly for his sins against us and other bruddahs from dis forum ayoo
I don't want to hurt their feelings but I dislike darkeningstar
 
You liar...
@Logicmaxxer we got a traitor over here...
But we will stay true to the very end
Rea himuro will be punished accordingly for his sins against us and other bruddahs from dis forum ayoo
@Tumor is that true? Explain yourself. I will not tolerate being a friend with Rea Himuro behind my (our) back. If you like her so much become "her" simp
 
@Tumor is that true? Explain yourself. I will not tolerate being a friend with Rea Himuro behind my (our) back. If you like her so much become "her" simp
No I just don't dislike them, they are nice to me that's all, but I prefer you over them
 
No I just don't dislike them, they are nice to me that's all, but I prefer you over them
All right, but @Theresia seem to be hating me and "she" is overall pretty vicious, primitive and vulgar. I think "she" is making this forum worse just like Dorkeningstar
 
All right, but @Theresia seem to be hating me and "she" is overall pretty vicious, primitive and vulgar. I think "she" is making this forum worse just like Dorkeningstar
Darkeningstar is 10 times worse trust me
 
WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE CLOWN!!!! AND WHAT THE HELL IS THIS GOOFY AHHH PFP!!! EXPLAIN YOURSELF!!!! OR BETTER YET SELF BAN YOURSELF AGAIN!
YOU LITERALY LOST A BEEF WITH 15 YO GIRL! YOU ARE A JOKE AND EMBARASSMENT! NO ONE LIKES YOU GOOF!
Jfl you can't be serious, you're commenting about me, on a thread about me, when I don't even know who the fuck you are you peasant

Who's really embarrassed here?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top