- Joined
- Nov 6, 2024
- Messages
- 14,840
- Online time
- 23d 15h
- Reputation
- 45,035
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Fent king
She's mineMy love tulip is an angel![]()
ty bhaiFent king

He's an evil 30yr maleI feel like over would be sweet but quiet unless she's around her freinds
ebony gives off that one kid in class who never speaks and u suspect him of shooting up the school
How’d you know?ebony gives off that one kid in class who never speaks and u suspect him of shooting up the school
Maybe you go to the same schoolHow’d you know?
Explains why she hates me so much, I prob rejected her or sumMaybe you go to the same school
i don’t hate u, i think u need psychological help thats allExplains why she hates me so much, I prob rejected her or sum
Nah Its Dark triad and makes me more low trusti don’t hate u, i think u need psychological help thats all
yeahDarkeningstar would prob be chill but fantasise about tying up ur sister
tf did i doyou forgot @Norwood Reaper
Correct.
Omg toggle you fat bitch why would you change your user I was so confused.who you were lmaooo love you bubbaMy love tulip is an angel![]()
Toggle9877 is an AI generated game from a mobile gameOmg toggle you fat bitch why would you change your user I was so confused.who you were lmaooo love you bubba
Right that's nice sweetie...!!Toggle9877 is an AI generated game from a mobile game
I want to be the sisteryeah
@Darkeningstar i am mirining ur e rizzI want to be the sister
It's an italian rizzler so someone's sister in the middle of Roma has let him tie her upDarkeningstar would prob be chill but fantasise about tying up ur sister
Yeah @TonyDr
Hi tonyIt's an italian rizzler so someone's sister in the middle of Roma has let him tie her up
Yeah @TonyDr
Hi Tulip how are you doingHi tony
I miss youHi Tulip how are you doing
But i am here ? I didn't leftI miss you
When I go to sleep...in my big girly bed...and i'.only surrounded by my hello kitties it's lonely. Without a big strong ball of masculinity to hold me and keep me safe.But i am here ? I didn't left
You'll find a guy like thatWhen I go to sleep...in my big girly bed...and i'.only surrounded by my hello kitties it's lonely. Without a big strong ball of masculinity to hold me and keep me safe.
Egh whateverYou'll find a guy like that![]()
U forgot many but fork is found in the kitchen
id love to be friends with tulip irl bro she’s my muse
join vc cindyU forgot many but fork is found in the kitchen
I left the group i have a lifejoin vc cindy
it’s ab u joinI left the group i have a life
Noit’s ab u join
Unban me and let me joinjoin vc cindy
ok talk thoUnban me and let me join
ur not even bannedUnban me and let me join
I Got kicked atleast I Will joinur not even banned
joinI Got kicked atleast I Will join
I Said i willjoin
yea but join vc rn ur gna miss out on the dramaI Said i will
Im on phoneyea but join vc rn ur gna miss out on the drama
Like who cindyU forgot many but fork is found in the kitchen
Nah she too weirdid love to be friends with tulip irl bro she’s my muse