Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Experience Vibrational frequency

sexlesstosexles

Established Member
unsure if this belongs in the fitness thread or not.

but anybody here have a weird medical condition of vibrational frequency?

Seems to only happen when i wake up abruptly. And I feel this vibrational frequency all over like a motor on idle mode. And its not my heartrate but it feels only in my upper torso and neck. And its weird and i feel like a machine. And i get slightly sick from it and vaguely a little headache but not much.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
wdym? what vibrational frequency? like your body starts vibrating and shi
yeah like i can feel it. so i put my heart on my chest cause i thought it might be my heart-rate, except my heart rate feels normal. and i cant feel it when i put my hand on my chest but i can feel it in my body and maybe my feet sometimes too.

Vibrating all over body? Get ts checked out bro

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
RAJ GHRANDHICK Off-Topic 7