Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Method VOICEMAXXING

pslgodduckz

the forums biggest loser
Super Moderator
Top Contributor
Established Member
Different Elements of a Deep Voice:

1. Pitch: The pitch of your voice is determined by the frequency of vocal cord vibrations. A deeper voice has a lower frequency, while a higher voice has a higher frequency.
  2. Tone: The tone of your voice is the quality or character of the sound produced by your vocal cords. A deep voice has a rich, resonant tone that can be described as warm and full.
  3. Resonance: The resonance of your voice refers to the way your voice sounds when it is amplified by the cavities of your throat, mouth, and nose. A deep voice has a strong, resonant quality that can be felt in the chest.
  4. Breath Support: Breath support is the ability to control the flow of air when speaking. A deep voice requires strong breath support to produce a deep, resonant sound.

Techniques to Make Your Voice Deeper:

1. Vocal fry: Vocal fry is a technique where you lower the pitch of your voice by vibrating your vocal cords at a low frequency. To practice vocal fry, simply lower your voice as much as possible and make a low-pitched humming sound.

2. Throat singing: Throat singing is a traditional technique that involves creating multiple tones at the same time using your throat and mouth. This technique can help to develop the muscles in your larynx and deepen your voice over time.

3. Humming: Humming is a simple and effective way to deepen your voice. To practice, simply hum at a low pitch while feeling the vibrations in your chest. You can also experiment with humming while exhaling slowly and deeply to develop better breath support.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • Staff
bump

i did tbis on accident when i was in middle school i was really into doing death metal vocals now i have a pretty deep voice for a girl

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • Staff
i did tbis on accident when i was in middle school i was really into doing death metal vocals now i have a pretty deep voice for a girl
brutal

1. Vocal fry: Vocal fry is a technique where you lower the pitch of your voice by vibrating your vocal cords at a low frequency. To practice vocal fry, simply lower your voice as much as possible and make a low-pitched humming sound.

2. Throat singing: Throat singing is a traditional technique that involves creating multiple tones at the same time using your throat and mouth. This technique can help to develop the muscles in your larynx and deepen your voice over time.
used in metal

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Looksmaxxing 6