Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Poll vote for the perfect creature in sexlesstosexles land

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • Staff
why cant i put a poll in offtopic @Dean

limaschild has borderline personality so sadly they would not be fit to reproduce in my utopia

• Staff
I’m having a vision

In the near future, clones of limaschild are made by the dictator sexlesstosexles to become femboy breeding androids; women are outlawed and heterosexual sex is now done in secret, similar to drinking alcohol during the prohibition

At birth, men are tested to see the projected growth of their hips and their feminine qualities and are subsequently forced into one of three categories Breeder, Breeded, and black person (Sexlesstosexles outlawed black femboys in 2045)

I’m having a vision

In the near future, clones of limaschild are made by the dictator sexlesstosexles to become femboy breeding androids; women are outlawed and heterosexual sex is now done in secret, similar to drinking alcohol during the prohibition

At birth, men are tested to see the projected growth of their hips and their feminine qualities and are subsequently forced into one of three categories Breeder, Breeded, and black person (Sexlesstosexles outlawed black femboys in 2045)
BRUH WHAT IS THIS RESIDENT EVIL WEIRDO SHIT 😭

• Staff
View attachment 29298
this is a good pic for him too, i think that the first one has potential but hasnt reached it yet, while the 2nd mogs
while for sexlesstosexles, he said he has dreams and boners to handsome men not just femboys. both are good for him
over for ppl like me

WIN_20240423_222614.JPG

@sexlesstosexles do you love me ?

Limaschild if he was leaner rn pslgodducks

Also both of u should post normal pics without filters and edits

I’m having a vision

BRUH WHAT IS THIS RESIDENT EVIL WEIRDO SHIT 😭
been a while since i played but his vision doesn't sound like resident evil

my vision is different from his though