- Joined
- Aug 8, 2026
- Messages
- 4,744
- Solutions
- 1
- Online time
- 11d 9h
- Reputation
- 6,573
copevictim is all u needI need more opinions
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
copevictim is all u needI need more opinions
I need a favor from ulolcow
idk why people interact with you
<3copevictim answered that and it’s bad
Ok u got 3 telling u its bad now gtfoI need more opinions
Ok then what can I do?Ok u got 3 telling u its bad now gtfo
wtwI need a favor from u
arent u a lesbian bro u need women’s opinions@copevictim is a women tho![]()
Get off this forum and never interact with me againOk then what can I do?
Speaking in cryptic code
?????@copevictim is a women tho![]()
Too fucking well broyou know damn well
what’s the wordSpeaking in cryptic code
im looking for some deals in p2p sitesAnyways I need you to give me some crypto
unfunnyYeah its satire![]()
Thank youwhat’s the word
im looking for some deals in p2p sites
probably will have some within next month
yes <3 idc ur pretty as fucksodium im lwk a hiplet do u still love me![]()
Its naoya, he's a women hater?????
do u send?Gua sha + bonesmashing = jawline and hollow cheeks
But yall look how big the gua sha is compared to my hands, am never beating the 12yo allegations with my premature body(no am actually a premature baby, lol)
Oh and I included a photo of one of my cats
@yyoloo @copevictim what yall think?
I’m awareIts naoya, he's a women hater
not pretty and a hiplet dw i will fix one of them by the end of the year somehowyes <3 idc ur pretty as fuck
leave the mcj meetupdo u send?
Wait but do u like my catI’m aware
Ok bruh@animenerd123 self ban rn or I'm doxxing you and swatting you
whats thatleave the mcj meetup
This thread is mcj territoryleave the mcj meetup
filler@copevictim if thats bad, then what other combos should I do
Gun + head@copevictim if thats bad, then what other combos should I do
Those who know mcjwhats that
leave my timezoneThose who know mcj
holy stacy w ebkThose who know mcj
mcj = ebkwhats that
Im allergicWait but do u like my cat![]()
But it feels so much better getting paid back the 5 dollars I gave you because it's so much more work for you to do it and that make me feel happyur literally old enough to directly buy it
![]()
ebkmcj = ebk
Reusing my jokes ah classicleave my timezone![]()
Stop the mcj larp
leave my timezone broooooooooooReusing my jokes ah classic
Discord nowThose who know mcj
Is this a threatDiscord now
your hi=ot bro i swearnot pretty and a hiplet dw i will fix one of them by the end of the year somehow
i dont have discordDiscord now
gn ily <3okay i sleep goodnight
Are you trying to get her to talk you out of suicide again?Discord now
nope but gn ilyyour hi=ot bro i swear