Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Info wanna become pretty? fix your thyroid

aguachento

a guy doing his thing
Knowledgeable
GNUmXcYasAAt7ol.png

hormone deficiency causes delayed craniofacial and tooth development, dysplastic facial features and delayed development of the ossicles, orbital bones, and other important attributes to facial development.

GNUmZGTaoAAy4vY.jpeg

this is why selenium is considered the beauty mineral, because selenium directly impacts thyroid production -> better thyroid production = more T3 = more developed skull and facial features.

consume:
-oysters
-liver
-swordfish
-sprouted brazil nuts (with butter to prevent phytic acid from chelating/limiting mineral absorption)

Attachments

• GNUmZGTaoAAy4vY.jpeg
    GNUmZGTaoAAy4vY.jpeg
    19.1 KB · Views: 2
Too expensive
Not available everywhere (prolly)

You probably don't have the same local markets as me too so it will be more expensive. Valid take from you and sigma's end then
If it was medical stuff u would be bankrupt and i would trade it for a chocolate

I was agreeing with you saying it would probably be better to look for other alternatives since this stuff isn't easily available in most places.

I was agreeing with you saying it would probably be better to look for other alternatives since this stuff isn't easily available in most places.
I already knew u would do that

Russia and China can't even avoid getting conflicts between themselves

America couldn't protect 2 towers from one of its top cities
It helped us get greater national security. It was unfortunate but there isn't much you can do to stop a plane that isn't being handled by it's pilot

as you age your thyroid get to where its already shriveled when you are in your early 20s. There is a peptide called thymosin alpha 1 That Is released by ur thymus.