Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Rage Wasted first kiss

EBKgod

Active member
Joined
Aug 12, 2026
Messages
95
Online time
10h 14m
Reputation
197
My first (and only) kiss was this year with a friend of a friend who I barely knew and didn’t even like.
It was a drunk makeout on my friends couch when we went back to his place after going out.
Shit pisses me off though because even though she’s objectively attractive and out of my league she is in my opinion a very unlikable person (not going to go into details but trust me it’s valid), I feel like I wasted my first kiss on someone I don’t even like and I regret losing out on the life experience of kissing someone I actually like for the first time.

Please don’t reply about some “at least you kissed someone” because I do genuinely regret it, should’ve stayed a khhv.
 
I would take that any day of the week, ungrateful
 
what does she do thats unlikable
also still man you had a kiss
 
these ungrateful n*****s amirite @JDD8
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top