Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Water tastes so bad

adore

Better than tommorow
Requested Ban
Established
Joined
Jul 30, 2025
Messages
657
Online time
2d 20h
Reputation
1,800
Not refreshing at all

I only enjoy water if it's iced but I don't get how anyone could drink warm or hot water

It does taste bad per se because it doesn't really taste like anything. It's just bland and enjoyable. A waste of tummy space for no benefit or pleasure
 
I dont know how that tastes like tbh

but yeah there are some waters that tastes like shit
Basically tasteless

It's one of the more rigorous ways to filter water

Tap water has a slight aftertaste to it so I don't like it

I enjoy it from the filter at least because no after taste or any sort of hint of impurity I can sense + it comes out from the filter really cold which I like
 
Basically tasteless

It's one of the more rigorous ways to filter water

Tap water has a slight aftertaste to it so I don't like it

I enjoy it from the filter at least because no after taste or any sort of hint of impurity I can sense + it comes out from the filter really cold which I like
yeah when its cold its top drinking experiences

but yeah overall I think water tastes great but there are exceptions where it tastes like absolute shit
 
visited my doctor for some wrist pain today and the first thing he asked was: "do you drink water?"

told me to stop asap when i said i do
how's my letter btw

did you find ink
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Not refreshing at all

I only enjoy water if it's iced but I don't get how anyone could drink warm or hot water

It does taste bad per se because it doesn't really taste like anything. It's just bland and enjoyable. A waste of tummy space for no benefit or pleasure
Theres alot of benefits ? And its quenches ur thirst
 
Not refreshing at all

I only enjoy water if it's iced but I don't get how anyone could drink warm or hot water

It does taste bad per se because it doesn't really taste like anything. It's just bland and enjoyable. A waste of tummy space for no benefit or pleasure
I drink water and then wash it down with Pepsi tbh nasty shit
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top