Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Way better then thumbpulling

Falis

Wow
Someone here wrote a thread (In the beginning of this forum) about a technique which consists of hard mewing at the edege of the bed the head is upside down so with gravity it
applay way more force to the palate and Btw To the maxilla i was doing a 3 minute session before bed for about 2 weeks and now a feel that my palate expended much more then with thumbpulling or regular mewing i really feel that it's working as you can feel a pain in the palate and neck after doing it I would like to be able to measure my imw to have a quantified result for the before after but sadly I couldn't measure my palate with a ruler (btw if you have a technique to do it tell me) and it also work out the neck so it a 2 in 1 technique + it's very simple To do you can be on your phone while doing it so why not

i like to remove my dentures and put my whole fist into my mouth

Someone here wrote a thread (In the beginning of this forum) about a technique which consists of hard mewing at the edege of the bed the head is upside down so with gravity it
applay way more force to the palate and Btw To the maxilla i was doing a 3 minute session before bed for about 2 weeks and now a feel that my palate expended much more then with thumbpulling or regular mewing i really feel that it's working as you can feel a pain in the palate and neck after doing it I would like to be able to measure my imw to have a quantified result for the before after but sadly I couldn't measure my palate with a ruler (btw if you have a technique to do it tell me) and it also work out the neck so it a 2 in 1 technique + it's very simple To do you can be on your phone while doing it so why not
post the link