Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

we will try again.

This thread not making it out the hood
 
What did you even attempt here
 
what's your thoughts
I don't know if it's ironic or not. Leftists usually make fun of their opponents by making a parody of them. If it's unironic well what would I think about that. I would change the caption to something much more striking. "White families, our values and our lifestyle, this is what they want to take but we don't negotiate for it, because it's priceless." This would be a message that would echo further and make people see your cause more favourably.
 
I don't know if it's ironic or not. Leftists usually make fun of their opponents by making a parody of them. If it's unironic well what would I think about that. I would change the caption to something much more striking. "White families, our values and our lifestyle, this is what they want to take but we don't negotiate for it, because it's priceless." This would be a message that would echo further and make people see your cause more favourably.
Die Sonne wird wieder aufgehen, und wir werden es noch einmal versuchen.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top