- Joined
- Aug 14, 2025
- Messages
- 15,372
- Solutions
- 7
- Online time
- 1mo 20d
- Reputation
- 43,542
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
didn't know foids could be funnyThis thread not making it out the hood
can you read it?What did you even attempt here
Yescan you read it?
what's your thoughts
I don't know if it's ironic or not. Leftists usually make fun of their opponents by making a parody of them. If it's unironic well what would I think about that. I would change the caption to something much more striking. "White families, our values and our lifestyle, this is what they want to take but we don't negotiate for it, because it's priceless." This would be a message that would echo further and make people see your cause more favourably.what's your thoughts
what abt mewe will try again
didn't know foids could be funny
I mean your chill but never said anything funnywhat abt me![]()
Die Sonne wird wieder aufgehen, und wir werden es noch einmal versuchen.I don't know if it's ironic or not. Leftists usually make fun of their opponents by making a parody of them. If it's unironic well what would I think about that. I would change the caption to something much more striking. "White families, our values and our lifestyle, this is what they want to take but we don't negotiate for it, because it's priceless." This would be a message that would echo further and make people see your cause more favourably.
knock knockI mean your chill but never said anything funny
who's thereknock knock
europewho's there
ii feel emptybump
overii feel empty
poeticlet me groom you
foids make rules for milkjar and break rules for dandelionpoetic
i miss him a lot rnfoids make rules for milkjar and break rules for dandelion
lowkeydeadinsidemaxxingi miss him a lot rn
you could read German?So vrilliant![]()
No, i just thought you were mentioning the vril edit i sent. 88 brotheryou could read German?
holy larpNo, i just thought you were mentioning the vril edit i sent. 88 brother![]()
Sthu im no larpholy larp