Join 25,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Weight down to 82kg, 7 off target. Been bussing out dumbbells ordered from amazon. It's returning, slowly

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Keep coping coz I'm better looking lol

Anybody can lose fat. Not everybody can be good looking.

That's me from 4 may be 5 years ago and the return to it AND EVEN BETTER from what I've learned on here, will be imminent

2020-06-26 22.16.38 (1).jpg

While little pipsqueaks like you can be coping by hating during looking at the screen with nerd-neck.

Keep coping coz I'm better looking lol

Anybody can lose fat. Not everybody can be good looking.

That's me from 4 may be 5 years ago and the return to it AND EVEN BETTER from what I've learned on here, will be imminent

View attachment 14173

While little pipsqueaks like you can be coping by hating during looking at the screen with nerd-neck.
You might have mogged me 4-5 years ago, but in this moment right now. I mog you, fat f**k.

The problem here is this place along with .me isn't what people like me want it to be. About looks and women. If you bring these discussions up, generally people will always either project their insecurities onto you, like the things they struggle with, going all superiority complex, or they will diss you for taking measures to looksmax.

It's an echo chamber for losers who have not so much social interaction on a daily basis (Outside of quarantine) The trick for them is to diss anyone who they see as not a misfit and attempt to make them feel like one. Or give them the forum identity of one. This way they don't feel jealous that you are on a much higher level to them. They want you to fit in or f**k off outta here lol. Apparently you can't be on this forum unless you are a social misfit lol. You can't acknowledge the fact looks are the basis to your public identity and image.

It's essentially a death cult.

The problem here is this place along with .me isn't what people like me want it to be. About looks and women. If you bring these discussions up, generally people will always either project their insecurities onto you, like the things they struggle with, going all superiority complex, or they will diss you for taking measures to looksmax.

It's an echo chamber for losers who have not so much social interaction on a daily basis (Outside of quarantine) The trick for them is to diss anyone who they see as not a misfit and attempt to make them feel like one. Or give them the forum identity of one. This way they don't feel jealous that you are on a much higher level to them. They want you to fit in or f**k off outta here lol. Apparently you can't be on this forum unless you are a social misfit lol. You can't acknowledge the fact looks are the basis to your public identity and image.

It's essentially a death cult.
Chaddeus seems to have a pretty good physique tho ngl

John I honestly have no idea why you are continuing to comment in my threads but it really does give the game away as the jealousy is very apparent.

Look at the face. Body means nothing. I don't need to be told to lose weight when I was a f*****g beast/athlete for the vast majority of my life and certainly by no incel/nerd/rotter.

All in gradual time I'll have my former physique back and my face will just keep getting better. Atm my face just absolutely obliterates anyone's on this forums. Effortlessly. Clinging to some bloat in the stomach is cope guys. Just accept it and quit lying to yourselves. Remind me of kids at school hating on the good looking crowd.

Your indenial is playing the man, not the ball. Him and you too. I could easily tense my stomach in that pic and show abs. Being good looking has very little to do with the body, as the truth of the matter is the body only matters if the face is actually first decent to begin with. It is beyond funny how losers here think they are better looking because they merely weigh a couple of kg, which I can lose in a few days more, less.

The cope is simply staggering to me rofl honestly. 18kg lost in 4 months and already better looking than this entire forum. Get over it. I'm Indian and have better facial aesthetics than you. Deal with it. Goodbye. f****t.

Last edited:
And BTW my hair would survive dynamite it is that thick. I won't be going bald till 60s bro.

😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

I'll continue to document my progress on here while you nerds hate you insanely apparent salty social bastard misfits. 😜

I mog you hard

The cope is real

as the jealousy is very apparent.
Lol who said i'm jealous of you?

You weight mog me, but i'm leaner than you atm.
I haven't even achieved a physique like yours (4-5 years ago one) yet and i'm mirin that physique of yours ngl.
What's this obsession of yours about yourself btw? You call anyone a f*g who doesn't agree with you or thinks you're not appealing.

Also, properly tag me the next time in your posts because i'm on the verge to deem you as a coward.