Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

we're all gonna make it brahs

No, you're NOT gonna make it. NONE of us will.

I still can't believe people on .me call this recessed, autistic, gymcelled ethnic a '6 PSL chad'.

How tf is this recessed jfl...

View attachment 14914
I admit I am wrong... that isn't recessed at all.

but wtf, he looks recessed from the front. I swear, when i saw him in motion rn, i assumed him to be recessed.

His smile looks really weird to me, wbu?. Is it maybe because of his big nose? hmm. But for sure he isn't a 6 PSL+ chad.

but wtf, he looks recessed from the front. I swear, when i saw him in motion rn, i assumed him to be recessed.

His smile looks really weird to me, wbu?. Is it maybe because of his big nose? hmm. But for sure he isn't a 6 PSL+ chad.
He looks good to me from the front, man. Chiseled and aesthetic. But yea, don't know about Chad, however he seems to have been doing pretty well with the toilet holes.
keep telling urself that
Okay 🤗

the majority of us will make it, but it’s hard to keep pushing through leanmaxxing, or money-maxxing to afford surgeries. It’s a constant struggle but for a worthy cause

Come on dude, he’s obviously not a 6PSL chad but does it really matter? He was relatively GL and he knew it that’s what counts

Back