Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

what’s the ideal d size

i decided not to measure my penis because i know its ropefuel
all ik is it is a pencil significantly below average. i am not endowed compared to my forum bros. RIP
Dr. Tony spoke facts here, so don't worry, sigma. Oral and fingering > penetration. Even with a big dick, you would still need to focus a lot on foreplay. Just focus on finding a girl who won't care about size (they do care sometimes, but only if it's at the lower extremes of the spectrum). I shouldn't have to teach you this, because you probably know the drill already :peepoLove: .

Dr. Tony spoke facts here, so don't worry, sigma. Oral and fingering > penetration. Even with a big dick, you would still need to focus a lot on foreplay. Just focus on finding a girl who won't care about size (they do care sometimes, but only if it's at the lower extremes of the spectrum). I shouldn't have to teach you this, because you probably know the drill already :peepoLove: .
thank you man., seriously it means a lot when i feel hopeless

most females i know have said they prefer average (5/6 in) 🤷‍♀️ sont worry about it though serouisly most women dont have the big O during penetration

Is that a big issue? I thought girls liked uncut as much s cut
its a matter of preference idk, some girls think its weird, especially if you don't clean yourself well. Most American girls are used to cut, so uncut is either too weird or, sometimes they really like it

I'm uncut, but I don't have a lot of extra skin, just enough? My girl likes it but I can't speak for others, and I don't have any other exes so I can't provide an accurate answer

I got curious about the cut-uncut debate because no one is circumcised in Europe. Here is a thread about this on .org and why it can be worse for you. Note that this meta-analysis is probably biased as fuck, and you could make a similar research in support of being circumcised, just by choosing specific studies. Also women in NA probably prefer circumcised, not so sure about EU though.
Here's what ChatGPT has to say about this:
1725297020913.pngg_M8nC13X6s.jpg
Hygiene is very important JFL. Who would have thought

Dudes have no clue how it's extremely rare for women to find a dude who don't rush foreplay and eat AND finger them out until they have a clitoral orgasm. It's extremely rare for women, they would literally pay to get that treatment during sex, and certainly won't let you go.

Yeah having a big dick makes things harder during sex. It's cool when she brags about it to her female friends but in reality you need a lot of prep so she can handle your whole size without suffering or any pain. But the orgasms are intense tho

PE can be an option to bring back confidence

Women don't care about cut or uncut. But they're affarid of the uncut cheese production

Buy an Irish spring bar soap and wash your whole dick (even foreskin) and balls. 2 to 3 times

Dudes have no clue how it's extremely rare for women to find a dude who don't rush foreplay and eat AND finger them out until they have a clitoral orgasm. It's extremely rare for women, they would literally pay to get that treatment during sex, and certainly won't let you go.

Yeah having a big dick makes things harder during sex. It's cool when she brags about it to her female friends but in reality you need a lot of prep so she can handle your whole size without suffering or any pain. But the orgasms are intense tho

PE can be an option to bring back confidence
Real, foreplay is one helluva' drug !!! learn!!!!!

Not only does it make them feel special, loved, and more intimate, having a clitoral orgasm before entry makes it feel better to them, I've also seen a lot of guys make the mistake of not taking time when entering.

You HAVE to go slow. You have to get at least 10 slow strokes in before you speed up. ALWAYS USE LUBE or you will tear her, doesn't matter if you're 5.5 or 6+, friction hurts and it bleeds

Real, foreplay is one helluva' drug !!! learn!!!!!

Not only does it make them feel special, loved, and more intimate, having a clitoral orgasm before entry makes it feel better to them, I've also seen a lot of guys make the mistake of not taking time when entering.

You HAVE to go slow. You have to get at least 10 slow strokes in before you speed up. ALWAYS USE LUBE or you will tear her, doesn't matter if you're 5.5 or 6+, friction hurts and it bleeds
lube not natural

it might not be, but it makes the session 10x more enjoyable for her. Never use oil-based shit tho that sucks, water-based only.
what if shes not tight anymore
like you just slip outta her like a fish caught in ya hands

what if shes not tight anymore
like you just slip outta her like a fish caught in ya hands
Lube doesn't last as long as you'd think, and it wont be that way if you use the right amount. It has to be just enough to where it won't hurt her, but not enough to where its too much.

My girl is still tight after all these years, and, its mainly bc when a girl is really into you/really does love you, they are genuinely horny when you do have sex/engage, the blood vessels swell when aroused, making it grip

thats how u tell if its a fake orgasm or real, you'd feel it pulse

Hard to say because women lie all the time to avoid being seen as brutal. But just like with everything that women want, it has to be above average. Don't expect women to have realistic standards. I'd say 6.5-8 is preferred.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
d6rk.knight Off-Topic 43
Lexanie Ratings 41
Wassup5 Ratings 3
N Off-Topic 3