Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

What’s the one mistake in life you wish you could take back

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I gooned to my literature teacher, til this day I’m ashamed of that act and it hunts me everywhere I go. For the rest of the year I couldn’t look at her face without feeling remorse and horny. I’m pretty sure she caught me staring at her ass multiple times. Brutal days man, she was 27yo light skin with blue eyes

I gooned to my literature teacher, til this day I’m ashamed of that act and it hunts me everywhere I go. For the rest of the year I couldn’t look at her face without feeling remorse and horny. I’m pretty sure she caught me staring at her ass multiple times. Brutal days man, she was 27yo light skin with blue eyes
YOUR DIGITAL FOOTPRINT IS CHOPPED n***a

In class?

In class?
I would ask to go the school bathroom and goon there I gooned multiple time for an entire week I would just goon to her nonstop, at school, in my room, never in her class though, I had a friend though he coomed in class

I legit once rubbed to my cousin bruh
NAAAAAH DIS CRAZY BRUH

I would ask to go the school bathroom and goon there I gooned multiple time for an entire week I would just goon to her nonstop, at school, in my room, never in her class though, I had a friend though he coomed in class

NAAAAAH DIS CRAZY BRUH
I was hoping for some life changing stories, but I guess some masturbation tales will work too.

NAAAAAH DIS CRAZY BRUH
Bro.

I try my best to live without regrets, and to be honest, I don't regret it, but a time where I fucked up big time was getting blackout drunk in a hot tub after 20 shots and waking up in the ER.
20 shots???? WTF happened?

I have an incredible alcohol tolerance, so I ended up complely ok.
Don’t drink to the point of blacking out, especially around friends. You never know who will still be your friend when you’re vulnerable, if you know what I mean.