- Joined
- Jun 21, 2025
- Messages
- 6,894
- Online time
- 19d 6h
- Reputation
- 23,928
We all do it in order to survive
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Idk, I keep lying sometimes for jokes when im in forums like this.We all do it in order to survive
You fucking sociopathIdk, I keep lying sometimes for joke when im in forums like this.
I lied for like 2 months I was a diagnosed sociopath and a 5'2 subhuman. I also lied that I was depressed. I was never depressed, I just wanted to leave.
You fucking sociopath



I'm a sociopath. Yes, I'm diagnosed professionally.subhuman writing it’s over for you i can tell you’re a jittery schizophrenic autistt
20, still in UNI.how old are you
Brutal you had no likes on that thread, here have someAll of us in here are Non-NT.
Don't fucking lie, I know all you guys are on the autism spectrum. I got diagnosed with Anti social blah blah (being a sociopath). What about you guys? How non-NT are you?
- Deleted Member 55049
- Replies: 38
- Forum: Off-Topic
I'm a sociopath. Yes, I'm diagnosed professionally.subhuman writing it’s over for you i can tell you’re a jittery schizophrenic autistt
20, still in UNI.how old are you
You can't lie. My drawings are good
Idk, I keep lying sometimes for jokes when im in forums like this.
I lied for like 2 months I was a diagnosed sociopath and a 5'2 subhuman. I also lied that I was depressed. I was never depressed, I just wanted to leave.