Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

What’s wrong with lying

We all do it in order to survive
Idk, I keep lying sometimes for jokes when im in forums like this.

I lied for like 2 months I was a diagnosed sociopath and a 5'2 subhuman. I also lied that I was depressed. I was never depressed, I just wanted to leave.
 
Idk, I keep lying sometimes for joke when im in forums like this.

I lied for like 2 months I was a diagnosed sociopath and a 5'2 subhuman. I also lied that I was depressed. I was never depressed, I just wanted to leave.
You fucking sociopath
 
You fucking sociopath

You can't lie. My drawings are good
 

You can't lie. My drawings are good
Brutal you had no likes on that thread, here have some
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top