Join 33,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion What are you most insecure of about yourself

the US curries have it the worst, speaking from experience
Maybe I'm not sure. I have only been to the US and UK but most curries I knew who were NT and grew up in the west didn't have too much problem getting their looksmatch. I can post plenty of pics of irl couples I know. Being FOB on thr other hand is a legit death sentence. FOB Arab, FOB curry or any kind of FOB ethnic is a huge falio. You unironically have to be a chaddam, tyrone or chadpreet to date western foids or stick to other FOBs.

itll take long asf tho and i cant get those pumps for as long as i live with my parents. do u think jelqing will work similarily to those pumps?
Yeah just like working out, it takes time to get good results. Jelquing is cope unless you do the horse squeezes

Back