Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

What Are Your New Year's Resolutions?

Dean

Chadmin || Founder
Administrator
Established Member
Happy New Years!

With 2024 coming up soon, what are your new years resolutions?

For me personally: two surgeries planned for early next year (rhinoplasty, chin augmentation), get in the best shape of my life, grow the forum to 50,000 members, become the #1 website for all-things related to aesthetics and looksmaxxing.

What about you guys?

Happy New Years!

For me personally: two surgeries planned for early next year (rhinoplasty, chin augmentation), get in the best shape of my life, grow the forum to 50,000 members, become the #1 website for all-things related to aesthetics and looksmaxxing.

What about you guys?
Good luck, man! May all these things come true.

My resolutions are to get less socially awkward, get the socials of 10 girls by doing cold approaches, lose weight in the summer and bulk up to 95-100kg in the winter, study even harder to become what I want, start kernel development, and maybe even get a girlfriend.

Merry Christmas.

Happy New Years!

What about you guys?
Better my physic and spend more time with the family

Happy New Years!

What about you guys?
-Successfully get on HRT to aid my testosterone deficiency/if doctors continue being cucks I'll just buy off roid sites.

-Get better physic, try out this new workout routine I found

-Get braces to fix my underbite

-Decrease my bodyfat by at least 10% this year

- I want to start a healthy eating routine

- keep my physique and add a little more muscle

- Fix my smile, and focus on keeping my teeth cleaner

- even my skin tone

-Successfully get on HRT to aid my testosterone deficiency/if doctors continue being cucks I'll just buy off roid sites.

-Get better physic, try out this new workout routine I found

-Get braces to fix my underbite

-Decrease my bodyfat by at least 10% this year
i watched a documentary that warned to be cautious of buying from foreign roid sites.

Happy New Years!

What about you guys?
Merry Christmas and happy new year to everyone in here, I’m focused in not relapsing and keeping myself sober in any aspect of my life, also I’m trying to cut all kind of common and overused toxins in my system (corn syrup and parabens) in order to de-estrogenizing my body. Also, hope to grown my height and increase my testosterone with some supplements.
In an academic subject try to read more (even tho I’m a library mouse) focused on my career and make my grades go up naturally. Also if anyone have any advice on business and finance books I would appreciate it a lot.
My principal 2 goals (aside my sobering) are making a full dopamine reset and make some Bible study’s, 6 books in specific. Trying to reinforce my spiritual life and my relationship with my Creator, that eventually gonna help me with my family relationship.
Hope everyone is doing good and will do good on their journey to their excellence.

my new years revolution is f*****g a stacy

I will start a really strict diet, because my diet now it's not enough strong to see changes fast. I am a bit skinny.

For me personally: two surgeries planned for early next year (rhinoplasty, chin augmentation),
Excuse me for asking but how much do they cost?

stop the bs , you already got a Stacy
im searching for my Adriana lima too
Adriana lima is ugly wtf are you talking about hahaha. when she was young she looked decent.

id rather have Soofsnoeck

when she was young she looked decent.
a1ca1df6477aa519605be16e10eb7a45.jpg
0779b0097d937a0c98ffc87c3dcf2434.jpg
You say this is decent ?

a1ca1df6477aa519605be16e10eb7a45.jpg
0779b0097d937a0c98ffc87c3dcf2434.jpg
You say this is decent ?
i dont think she looks good on the left pic. on the right pic she looks good especially her eyes and chin. but id take soofsnoeck over Adriana lima

i dont think she looks good on the left pic. on the right pic she looks good especially her eyes and chin. but id take soofsnoeck over Adriana lima
yeah me too but its just personal preference, Adriana mogs her to be realistic

yeah me too but its just personal preference, Adriana mogs her to be realistic
id say Adriana lima had a good angle + lighting, on other pictures she isn't that spectacular, she is still gorgeous though

Adriana lima is ugly
whats this statement dude
yes im talking when she was young and even in her 30s she was the most insanly beautiful girl on the planet
adriana is literal goddess genes

You think this looks good?

Attachments

• adriana-lima-attends-the-hunger-games-the-ballad-of-news-photo-1702883469.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 6
this is her after a face lift , she is 42 now
but like 5 years ago she mogs
She looks good, but there are way better looking women out there. But that might be my type.

Although she has really nice eyes

Back